1 Dynomax Muffler

SK_BlownThunder

Dynomax Ultraflow Universal Muffler: $50 + shipping

Specs:
-5" x 9" oval x 14" body universal muffler
-single 3" in/single 3" out centre/offset configuration
-straight-through, free-flowing
-aluminized welded construction

Had it on the back of my SC for only 4 months in trying different exhaust setups so there's no rust or dents. I think the muffler shop charged me ~ $115 CDN but I know it retails in the catalogue at ~ $150. Used 2.5" dowpipes (no cats), dual 2.5" in/single 3" out magnaflow muffler in place of the stock resonator, 3" tank pipe and single 3" out to this muffler on the driver's side. With 3" pipe (and zero back pressure) and the Ford V6 "jingle" I found it had a little too much rasp for my liking so I went with two super-turbo magnaflow mufflers on the back (which I currently have on the car).

Muffler would probly be good on another SC as it's got a dump-spout and a welded hanger already designed for the SC, but I'm thinking a glass-pak or bottle in front of this thing would make it sound even better. (If you can fit it in there somewhere). With a 14" it's a little too small for a V8 truck but 3" is a little too big for any car under 300 hp. If at all interested, I'd be shipping it from Saskatchewan and u may email me at geiger.brett@gmail.com

Back