m5r2 fully rebuilt

T-bird4vr

Any interest? Got the full rebuild kit (all new bearings) from southern gear w/ the upgraded carbon fiber syncros. That with the throwout bearing, I have $450 bucks in parts, and I paid 350 for the trans. It's a 89-93. Has less than 3k miles on it from the rebuild.

I put in a 94-95 so I only have this as a spare.

the bad: The bellhousing had a small weld on the outside of the bellhousing when I got it. It looked fine, but I had a friend tig the inside as well before I installed it. It was tested to 425 ft-lbs with no issues lol.

If there is interest, then I will take some pictures.

would you ship? Can you get me a quote to washington 98023?

Chris

Yeah, as long as I can find a pallet. I suppose I could build one if necessary.

I should say too that this won't have a shifter, I'm selling it seperate. Not sure if that matters or not.

I loaded it on u ship. I'll let you know what I get.

here's a pic (you can see the weld on it) It's from my phone so sorry about the bad quality.

Attachments

• 11042009080.jpg
    11042009080.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 160
jesus maybe you should try DHL. i had my trans that i swapped in my 92 shipped from tennessee from a junkyard for $300 shipped

For what it's worth I shipped a trans from Washington state to Orlando Florida by U-ship for $200.. picked up at the terminal.

I don't see an option to pick up drop off at terminal??

I shipped a 5 speed from Marlyand to Florida for $105 using Fedex and that included the MC and clutch line in the box. All I did was drained it and bend the cardboard completely around it and add two rolls of tape.

Back