PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Turkey Run

kamakazie_1
11-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Good morning folks,

Ok, new this year, all years are eligible to show, as long as it's a speciality / exotic..

http://www.turkeyrun.com/Turkey_Run_Home.html

Who all are going to show? Who all are going to walk around for the day or days??

9 days or something left to register.. Chime is folks

RJ

onequiksc
11-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Right now RJ, I believe I'm going to go on Saturday, but I don't think I'll enter the SC. Money is tight and I'd rather spend $12 or so to get in and come & go when I want, than $40 for the car.

Just have to spend some money on other needed home repairs and such. I'm starting to re-do my house roof and that is going to drain me.

But I think it's great they finally are welcoming all show vehicles regardless of year.

kamakazie_1
11-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Kewl, that's what I was thinking, I plan on going Saturday also to walk not to show this year.. Maybe next.. How about everyone else..?

RJ

onequiksc
11-08-2009, 02:40 PM
I was going to edit that and say maybe Friday instead...but...not positive at this point. Either way, I'll be there either Friday or Saturday, I guess I'll decide what day when you, Bryan or anyone else commits to one, and see where thinsg stand. I'm flexible on those 2 days at the moment.

INDANGERED_BIRD
11-08-2009, 09:06 PM
this sounds like fun i wish i could go last year i defantly want to go this year
bryan glan you guys going to show a car if so what day???

Chris

SuperChicken89
11-09-2009, 08:29 PM
The way it looks now I'll be going on Friday. We have a prior commitment on Saturday which prevents me from going on that day. I may be taking the Cougar up this year and parking with the Cougar club.

Bryan

kamakazie_1
11-10-2009, 01:15 AM
Yep, I'm off Friday so it's Friday for me too then...

RJ

onequiksc
11-10-2009, 07:04 PM
I just had a job offer for that Friday, so I'm not sure I will make it. They said they would "make it worth my while" and right now I need the $$$, so

Color me "tentative.

If I work I still may be able to go for a couple or 3 hours.

D

INDANGERED_BIRD
11-10-2009, 07:12 PM
cool i will put in for fri :)

Chris

kamakazie_1
11-25-2009, 09:00 AM
Ok guys, Friday grows near... Meet where and when on Friday? Is it still Friday??

Thoughts everyone??

RJ

SuperChicken89
11-25-2009, 09:26 AM
Ok guys, Friday grows near... Meet where and when on Friday? Is it still Friday??

Thoughts everyone??

RJ

We're still planning on attending on Friday. We just haven't figured out what time. My feeling is to meet at 9:00am at the west entrance/parking area. That's the parking area outside of the track on the west end between turns 1 and 2.

Bryan

SuperChicken89
11-26-2009, 11:10 PM
We're still planning on attending on Friday. We just haven't figured out what time. My feeling is to meet at 9:00am at the west entrance/parking area. That's the parking area outside of the track on the west end between turns 1 and 2.

Bryan

I'm sorry to say we won't be able to make it this year:mad: Just to many things to do with so very little time to do them all in. Let us know if you see any Super Coupes there.

Bryan

kamakazie_1
11-27-2009, 12:37 AM
Ok, well I'm probably going to go up on Saturday then... At least for a few hours..

See y'all later..

RJ