• resonator.jpg
    resonator.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 80
  • shifter.jpg
    shifter.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 110
prices

Here is the problem

I'm not sure how much the shifter is worth cause I havent seen too many of them around, used B&Ms go for like $100+ or so yeah?

I'd say like $40+shp

As for the injectors my situation is sticky, I want to off the 42s but I have to get 60s. Apparently no one wants 42s anymore and they hardly sell for $100. 60s plus an 80mm maf is about $400...asking 200 for the 42s is too much so I'd say like at least $150

Let me know, thanks.

Re: Mass Air

starmantv

Yes I do, can you do $100 shipped? My goal is to buy 60lb injectors and an 80mm MAF before I get my engine back. Brand new is about $150 and these parts dont wear. See thread for payment details. Thanks.

resonator

what are the inlet & outlet sizes for the resonator? are the inlets/outlets cut w/ the pipe stubs still attached (kinda like shims on the inlets/outlets)? why are you selling? thx for your time

clutch

should be usable only has like 20k on it, looked at it today looks good but forgot to take pictures

maybe sunday I'll get some pics up for the clutch

The only reason I am not reusing it is because I got a new lightweight steel fly and a Spec stage 3...the stage 2 has a pretty heavy pedal.

should be usable only has like 20k on it, looked at it today looks good but forgot to take pictures

maybe sunday I'll get some pics up for the clutch

The only reason I am not reusing it is because I got a new lightweight steel fly and a Spec stage 3...the stage 2 has a pretty heavy pedal.

Snap some pics, I'm interested.

clutch pics

some clutch pics

Attachments

• disc fly side.jpg
    disc fly side.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 66
  • disc pressure side.jpg
    disc pressure side.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 63
  • pressure front.jpg
    pressure front.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 61
  • pressure rear.jpg
    pressure rear.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 61
bump

still have:

Shifter $40shipped

76 MAF $100shipped

42#Injectors $150shipped

Also still accepting trades for 80+mm MAF and 60#injectors(preferably new injectors)

bump

gonna throw parts on Ebay soon...make me an offer if you dont like what you see.

So far just waiting to hear back on the resonator, everything else is game.

Back