89-93 Cervini RamAir hood

titaniumSC

Hello everyone, I have a hood for an 89-93 Thunderbird hood for sale. Its a dark blue color and is in overall good condition. It has a few cracks in the paint, but could be repainted. I am about to move and have no place to store it. I hate to part with it, but I don't have a lot of choice. I would like to have $225, but willing to negotiate a little. I am in N.W. Ga. I would like to have it picked up, but would be willing to meet someone within a short distance. I'm not on the net much, so call or text me if you have any questions. 706-280-5166. Thanks again, Robert Miller

hood

hi, do you have any pix of the hood? I would want to make sure it is the style I think it is...I would be looking to repaint to red, so cracks in paint is no problem...I am not local, but do you go to the car shows in Columbus, Ohio or Carlisle, PA? pls let me know...thx for your time...my email address for pix is david.drake@sympatico.ca

hi, do you have any pix of the hood? I would want to make sure it is the style I think it is...I would be looking to repaint to red, so cracks in paint is no problem...I am not local, but do you go to the car shows in Columbus, Ohio or Carlisle, PA? pls let me know...thx for your time...my email address for pix is david.drake@sympatico.ca

He is in Georgia so I doubt he drives all the way to Columbus, OH for a car show.

However, where are you located at? Columbus, OH?

Shane

hood

I am located in Toronto, Canada but I pop down to Columbus & Carlisle just for the Ford car shows...trying to think of a way where the transaction could work

The hood is the only one Cervini sells for the 89-93 with the scoops. Some folks calls it a Mach 1, some calls it a Ram Air. It does have the screened openings in the rear cowl area and has the hole for the latch on the underside. Its not drilled for hood pins. Im going to try to get it cleaned up better and get more pics posted. Sorry if I dont respond right away to pm messages, Im not online with a computer a lot. I have access on my cell phone, but its kinda hard to navigate.

Thanks again,
Robert

If you go to cervinis.com you can see more about the type of hood that it is. Its part # 109, or you can type in 89-93 thunderbird and it will bring it up. The only thing that is different between the two is that mine doesnt have the machine aluminum air-duct screens in the front, but the rear does.

Or you can use this to get to it,

https://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1146#109

Thanks again,
Robert

Back