AOD w/lentech Strip Terminator valvebody

TwoToneThunder

i have a built transmission that i have no use for anymore as im selling the car

it has built internals

a manual lentech valve body

looking for $600 plus shipping for the transmission with the valvebody
valvebody new was $645 alone

converter is no longer for sale

Last edited:
im considering seperating this into pieces

converter

valve body

and the rest of the transmission for someone to install a different valve body into

i found out from the person who had the trans built that the converter is actully a 3500 stall non lockup converter that was custom built

IF the will be easier to sell this way and i can get buyers for both parts i will seperate

looking to get $425 shipped for the converter

and $600 plus shipping for the built trans and lentech valve body

i found out from the person who had the trans built that the converter is actully a 3500 stall non lockup converter that was custom built

IF the will be easier to sell this way and i can get buyers for both parts i will seperate

looking to get $425 shipped for the converter

and $600 plus shipping for the built trans and lentech valve body

jim you know i want the converter! let me know when you get some time we can work out for some kind of payments or somthing..;) that is if you sell them like this

Built AOD, W/ Lentech VB

I'm building a 91 SC that will be automatic, I have two AOD's but neither of them have been tested. I'd like to put it together only once and not have to worry about the transmission. This is not going to the drag strip but I do drive spiritedly. It will be a DD/Road Tripper and maybe do some road courses with my SHO clubs.

How would this unit serve my needs?

Thanks,
Chris

this transmission has been built for the drag strip it can be used on the street but it will shift very firm, you will also be able to manually shift the gears i would imagine using a stock converter or a slightly higher then stock stall converter would make it drive pretty normal and not as harsh

im not sure how it would handle a road course ive never tried

Back