PDA

View Full Version : Modded LT1 roadmaster wagon for your SC!!!

22lbsofboost
11-14-2009, 07:43 PM
yup. thats right. i snarling, loud, fast station wagon. if you need a sleeper with ride quality, room for you, your friends AND your stuff, this is it.
to start its blue on blue WITH the wood on the sides. and it catches people by surprise. the only drivetrain mods are and arizona tpi computer which really turned the car into a beast, and a full exhaust, no cats bassani x and 2 40 flowmasters. yes it sounds awesome. it sounds like a modded 5.0 mustang really. its been gps clocked at over 150, no ~~~~. we can go ride right now i will show you. it also has 4 new 295 50 tires on the stock alloys for the fat look. has a killer full audio system all late model jl audio sony pioneer. it needs nothing. I NEED A SECOND SC. THE ONLY THING IT NEEDS TO DO IS RUN AND DRIVE AND NOT BE BEAT UP. my windsor build on my black car is taking forever. i am in south georgia. HAVE AN SC AND SERIOUS ABOUT TRADING? CALL 229-412-3323, IM HERE AND I WANT A TBIRD. HELL ILL EVEN TRADE FOR A 96 97 V8 CAR

XxSlowpokexX
11-14-2009, 10:03 PM
send photos to xmetalgodnyc@aol.com please...it

brandywine11297
11-15-2009, 12:35 AM
i might be interested. i live in easley sc. send some pics to brandywine11297@yahoo.com . i will send you some pics and info after i get some pics.