Adjustable Rear Sway Bar Endlinks Group Buy (Update 11/23)

XxSlowpokexX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys/Gals,

I just installed the prototype units in my car. My car is the typical 1.5" lowered sc. The links themselves ended up being trickier to setup then I would have thought. at a 1.5" drop the adjustment of these are practically gone when setting the sway bar properly. So we are going to try to work out getting a little more adjustment on the short side.

The shorter universal endlinks I pulled out were already bent with wear marks and only had a few hundred miles on them. As many of you know the option available to us now is only buying these shorter endlinks at the expence of getting rid of the sway bar pivit point. This option doesnt allow precise dialing in of the sway bar and may in many instances give us to much preload...Especially when going with a thicker bar.

SO as far as drive quality is concerned.

It could be my imgination running wild but the car felt a bit smoother. The handeling characteristics also seemed to change. I have no before or after numbers being I dont autocross or road race this car in anyway but the theory of being able to proper;y set up your sway bar preload or lack of it is sound.

Some more testing (me driving in and around potholes) will continue for durability testing However I'd really like to know if there is much interest. Like I said this was a project for me and figured many of you may banifit from it.

List Price is $119.99 a pair shipped within the continental US

Group buy

10 pairs will be $109.99 a pair
15 or more will be $104.99 a pair

Shipped

This includes paypal fees as a means of payment. All payments will go directly to the distributer not me. I make nothing on this deal.

PLEASE let me know if interested

Damon

Last edited:
sorry apparently when I went to save them here they were still there.... Imay not get them installed this weekend but when I do I will post pictures as installed

Whats the latest word on these? I just pulled the short ones I had installed 3 years ago and the one is bent and the bushings to the sway bar are all messed up. This was with a 1.25" drop.

Fraser

Mine are working great but being there was no real interest no further development has occurred. If interested in a set like I have I can put you in direct contact with my buddy. I'm sure he can put together another for you. PM me if interested

Back