1992 tail lamp question?

90turbo1

so my left hand tail lamp on the trunk lid is cracked and i cannot find one. my question is... i can find 1995 and 1996 LX model solid red contorued tail lamps, are they the same?

Yes, the 92+ tail lamps all have the same shape.
The LX's up to 95 all had the ones with the Black bar on the bottom, and the SC's got the all Red lights up to 95 - the 96 / 97 LX's all came with the all red lights.

- Dan

so are they led? or bulbs.

my cracked one also doesnt work anymore. is there a way to fix them or just replace them

LED's on the trunk lid tail lamps. They tend to go out often, the only way to replace them is to cut into your lamps or find new ones that work. They could be unplugged also. ;)

- Dan

LED's on the trunk lid tail lamps. They tend to go out often, the only way to replace them is to cut into your lamps or find new ones that work. They could be unplugged also. ;)

- Dan

well my lamp is cracked near top and i can see what looks like mud in bottom so i believe that they got water in them and caused them not to work correctly.

there are several on ebay but they wont guarantee if they work or not so I am kinda reluctant to get one of those.

thanks

92-95 sc and 96 lx are all the same same shape and color, in 97 the color of the led changed a little its a little more orangish in color then the older ones.

Back