95 5spd question

cudaz101

Looking at a 95 5spd, white with Blue leather. Never seen one like this. Anyone have the production numbers on that optioned car?

Brad

I didn't think there was a manual after 93/94 but I am not up on all the specific year specs.
There are definitely 95 5 speeds; specifically, there were 574 that were model year 1995.

As for blue interior in a 1995, I'm not sure. Currently, I don't think anybody has specific production numbers for certain combinations.

Right....I was aware of the low production numbers of the 5spd in 95 but Ive just never seen that color combination.

Thanks Guys

Looking at the 94 brochure in literature section, there were 3 white colors for 94 SC's, Vibrant White, Opal Frost and White Opalescent. All were available with the Portofino Blue interior.

The 95 brochure lists 2 white's for 95 SC's, White Opalescent & Vibrant White both available with Portofino Blue interior.

Last edited:
I saw a black one with a blue half cloth/leather interior the other day. That was pretty neat.

Coolest thing i have seen yet was a red '93 with a white leather interior, but th door panels and dash were light gray. It ws factory tho..

Jeramie

Considering the different color options for exterior and then the choices of interior colors your probably look at about 40 total made in the same color combos w/ the 5spd option.

I mean for each interior option you either had full leather or half in half also so it narrows down a lot.

Sure would be nice to know one day however.

-Tim

Back