94-95 Supercharger and parts, double intercooler

k_schutte

Thinking about going turbo so I thought I would see if there is interest in my blower setup... Basicaly I am selling everything abpve the lower intake manifold.

upper intake(s)
I.C. piping
Double intercooler
94-95 blower
10% pulley on the blower
blower belt (might be stock, IDK... doesn't slip)
etc....

Everything was recently painted with some High Temp paint and High Temp clear coat. I don't have any pictures at the moment but I can get some... I would like to sell everything at once but if I can get it all "spoken for" I woud seperate it... Not sure what everything is worth to be honest, I was thinking all of it for $800... or $500 for the blower/intakes and $300 for the double intercooler an tubes...

Might be a bit high on the supercharger. How many miles are on it? Has it been rebuilt? Pictures would also be helpful.

Thomas

Might be a bit high on the supercharger. How many miles are on it? Has it been rebuilt? Pictures would also be helpful.

Thomas

going to get pictures before too long and I was TOLD it was rebuilt with 2K miles on it. The intakes are also included for that price. I wasn't 100% sure so I looked around and the early blowers are selling for $300+ for just the blower so I though $500 was decent since it includes the intakes but like i said, I don't really know so....

going to get pictures before too long and I was TOLD it was rebuilt with 2K miles on it. The intakes are also included for that price. I wasn't 100% sure so I looked around and the early blowers are selling for $300+ for just the blower so I though $500 was decent since it includes the intakes but like i said, I don't really know so....

if i were to buy an early model blower for $300 or more it better be rebuilt, ported and have run 13's on someones car. and maybe even have a 5% or 10% od pulley on it.

just my .02

Last edited:
if i were to buy an early model blower for $300 or more it better be rebuilt, ported and have run 13's on someones car. and maybe even have a 5% 0r 10$ od pulley on it.

just my .02

i think he is referring to a late model supercharger (94-95) not an early model (89-93)

i think he is referring to a late model supercharger (94-95) not an early model (89-93)

I wasn't 100% sure so I looked around and the early blowers are selling for $300+ for just the blower so I though $500 was decent since it includes the intakes but like i said, I don't really know so....

He was biasing his price off of what he found early style blowers selling for.

yes thomas is right.

he said he saw early models going for $300+.

i think a fair price would be $250-$300 (depending on with plenum or not) for the late model.

again, just my opinion

If it is a 94/95 blower with the rectangular port with the matching plenum you should be able to get between 200-300 depending on condition, mileage, etc. The intercooler tubing and anything else associated with it, stock, won't really up the value any. If anything has been ported and ported well, which I don't believe you said anything was ported at all, then that would possibly up the value. But if you've got an 89-93 style, that's stock, you won't get much for it. I only say that because there seems to be a little confusion about it even though you said in your first post it is a 94/95.

LOL... not sure where any confusion is coming from... it is a 94-95 blower with rectangular port and intakes...

I think I will throw it on ebay as that is where I seen all the early blowers selling for $300+ so I would assume this would bring up on ebay than on here...

There wasn't any confusion, but one person thought there was.:p
I could understand confusion with you referencing early model blower for pricing a late model blower. Why not base your price on what late model blowers have been selling for? If you've had trouble finding that information I can tell you that late model blowers usually go for $250-$300 here and on ebay. If you sell here most people are upgrading from an early model blower and will already have the other pieces you are selling except for the blower inlet and possibly the double intercooler. The complete setups are usually sold on ebay for people wanting to use it on non-supercoupe cars.
Please post the link to ebay if you put the parts on there.

Kurt's got it right. I agree with his price suggestion.

I wasn't confused as to what he was selling. It specifically says in the first post. Maybe dcjrcode misunderstood.

Sorry to ruin your thread. Bump for a late model and DIC !

Back