Chrome Plating??

mn12sc35th

Anyone know what price range chrome plating SC wheels runs? I bought a set of ebay (175$ shipped) and the chrome is coming off in some places (the inner side of the holes-early style rims). Still look damn good though but when I popped off one of the caps, there is a place where something scored the chrom and a piece flaked off. Any way I considered painting them 35th style (I have a 35th not trying to impersonate one) to match the car but after seeing these chrome ones up close thats how I want to go. Any one know?

hey

Youre just talking about re chroming them right? I've been trying to find out the same thing. i was thinking about rechroming my aftermarket rims sometime in the future but i have no idea where to go or what the price would be-- if u find out let me know! i remember someone saying to go to a local bike shop and perhaps they could point you in the right direction.
Thanks--
Damon

I think I found someone local. When thet re-do chrome plating they have to strip the old off. Plus I'm looking into triple plate (I think this was double). Triple uses one layer copper, one nickle and one chrome and is supposed to be much stronger than double (nickle/chrome). If I find anything I'll post it.

mn1235th - Did you get a price on what the triple plating would be?? I as well am going to head to the local bike shop to see what they say...

Back