89-90 Only fog lamps needed in any condition.

ricardoa1

I am looking for those year fog lamps only, I dont care if they lenses are dull and hazy. As long as the plastic mounting base is in good shape. I dont need the big brackes but I doubt you can get the little plastic base off without damaging them. Let me know thanks.

I am looking for those year fog lamps only, I dont care if they lenses are dull and hazy. As long as the plastic mounting base is in good shape. I dont need the big brackes but I doubt you can get the little plastic base off without damaging them. Let me know thanks.

will ones from a 93 fit? I might have some in the basement. I'd have to check though.

Well it can if they are the whole assymbly. I have near perfect lenses from the 90 But when I changed to the 91 bumper reinforcement I told the shop to leave those. I tried to bolt the 90 lenses on the 91 brackets and they dont fit.

89-90 are different then 91up fogs. You cannot mismatch items. So for me to use my good shape 90 lenses I need some 89-90 base brackets. :(

Well it can if they are the whole assymbly. I have near perfect lenses from the 90 But when I changed to the 91 bumper reinforcement I told the shop to leave those. I tried to bolt the 90 lenses on the 91 brackets and they dont fit.

89-90 are different then 91up fogs. You cannot mismatch items. So for me to use my good shape 90 lenses I need some 89-90 base brackets. :(

i have the whole deal off my 92 sc willing to let them go for $20+shipping.

harness snipped about 2" with plug brackets and housings and they look pretty clean to. i can get you some pics if your interested.

only reason i took them off my sc is because i put somthing else on it.

i have the whole deal off my 92 sc willing to let them go for $20+shipping.

harness snipped about 2" with plug brackets and housings and they look pretty clean to. i can get you some pics if your interested.

only reason i took them off my sc is because i put somthing else on it.

Pics would be good. If they are in the same shape as mine I would be interested. ricardoalfonseca@hotmail.com

Pics would be good. If they are in the same shape as mine I would be interested. ricardoalfonseca@hotmail.com

i got some pics on here already i tryed to sell them a little while ago they could use a cleaning pics takin with my cell phone :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have some also -93's w/ bracket - not rusted like those at all...

Can do the same price.

Let me know.

-Tim

Ill let you know guys I have to look at the old house, to see if I might have what I need after-all.

Back