Emblem Question...

SCchick3

I had duffy looking at my car a few months ago before i got it running again and he noticed that the side emblems on my front fenders don't go with my car. I have a stock '91 SC and the emblem says limited edition. I only bought the car about a year ago and have hardly ever seen any SC's in my area, let alone '91's. If anyone could send me a pic or explain what the emblem thats supposed to be on my car looks like, i would appreciate it. I'm most likely just goin to take them all off anyways.

its possible they are donar fenders from a limited edition. I have seen a few around here in texas that have the badges but the title is not marked as such in fords records.

I had duffy looking at my car a few months ago before i got it running again and he noticed that the side emblems on my front fenders don't go with my car. I have a stock '91 SC and the emblem says limited edition. I only bought the car about a year ago and have hardly ever seen any SC's in my area, let alone '91's. If anyone could send me a pic or explain what the emblem thats supposed to be on my car looks like, i would appreciate it. I'm most likely just goin to take them all off anyways.

Fender Medallions.......

In 1997 Ford did a run of Limited Edition Thunderbirds, They had special striping and the fender emblems "Red" in color. They had special Limited Edition Floor mats too. The emblems are stick on and could be that this owner transfered them from donor car.

1995 They had Anniversary badges "RED" on LXs with special two tone paint

1990 Also had Anniversary badges those were "Blue" though.

If anyone could send me a pic or explain what the emblem thats supposed to be on my car looks like, i would appreciate it. I'm most likely just goin to take them all off anyways.

Your car shouldnt have come with any emblems.

- Dan

I took a pic and i can't figure out how to upload it onto this post sooo i'll just add it to my profile sometime today when i get a few minutes along with long overdue pictures of my car. I'm guessing that he had just gotten some different fenders, hope that doesn't mean that he got into an accident with it, but i'll have my bodyman bf look into it :)

I took a pic and i can't figure out how to upload it onto this post sooo i'll just add it to my profile sometime today when i get a few minutes along with long overdue pictures of my car. I'm guessing that he had just gotten some different fenders, hope that doesn't mean that he got into an accident with it, but i'll have my bodyman bf look into it :)

load to photobucket and copy the link and paste it here.

Back