steering parts

theboynotorious

I need parts or a whole steering column for my 94 sc. I went and got one from a 94 LX and it,s not the same. So now I have the LX column W/ key up for anyone that needs it. for sale or trade call mark at (520) 551-7213 or E- mail theboynotorious2002@yahoo.com or post thread heair

Last edited:
parts

It,s a 5 spd manual. I just hope it don,t bust the bank to find what i,m looking for. The man at the used parts yard said 94-95 only:cool

Steering Column

The tilt mechanism, however, should be able to be transferred, but it is not easy to do.
I have what you need, less the steering wheel, ignition lock cylinder and AirBag. It is a perfect column from a Manual 94 SC. You have a PM.

Last edited:
I have the parts to convert an Auto to a Manual steering column .. there are only a couple, the Key release lever, Retainer bolt, small spring, and a small plastic cover for the shifter cable. The shroud around it also has a hole cut from the factory, but they never do a good straight job of cutting ( I have a piece with a hole cut from a 95 SC Manual, but like I said .. not a perfect cut ) ...

- Dan

Back