Few finishing touches needed but here it is. Daily transportation. 35th.

ricardoa1

Carry over from.
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106144

Here is to follow up in the NON Tech area instead of the polls.

Some pics.... I still need to install the strip kit and finish the radio installation. No lowering comments needed please. ;)

finishedanny003.jpg

finishedanny004.jpg

finishedanny006.jpg

finishedanny007.jpg

finishedanny009.jpg

finishedanny012.jpg

finishedanny014.jpg

finishedanny016.jpg

finishedanny017.jpg

finishedanny019.jpg

finishedanny023.jpg

finishedanny025.jpg

Really nice. Did you get the whole car repainted Ricardo?
Where are you getting those hoods man? Look great

Really nice car rico. Ditto on the hood. Are you planning on getting the blue strip or leaving as is?

It's got your usual attention to detail, I see. Looks great--I've never seen anyone install the side marker lights on a 94/5 front bumper before.

Looks great and I like the cornering lamps. That's the hood you had on the blue SC isn't it?

Yeah thats my old steel hood. I keept it in the basement for a rainy day. Stripes are not here yet :( But they will def make it on the car. Im contenplating bumper inserts in blue too. It was a forced new paint job, but glad it got done.
Thanks for the nice comments.

Last edited:
No centercaps = epic fail. :p

Seriously, nice job. :D Needs a spoiler out back to match the aggressive front end though. :cool:

That's some daily driver

I like. Just as you said it is real close to what I am doing. I just painted mine yesterday. Still gotta do the clearcoat. Did you lower it?

it really REALLY needs the door 1/4 trim. the doors are way to big and flat to not have them. and yea ill tell that to anyone and everyone that removes it.

other then that i like it a lot.

Where did you get the wheels. I've been lookin to get some with bare lip like that for my white 89.

Looks great with teh newer front end.

I feel the side moldings in a gloss black are a must

also a mild rear spolier to set off the hood would be nice

Great job!

Centercaps are on hold till I get a large enough wrench to torque down the axle nuts. 250lbs seems impossible with my 1/4in wrench. Also the rear center cap will have interferance with the axle seems the wheels are thin to allow for a deeper dish. So I have to drill out the center of the caps from the inside to clear the shaft.
I need fog lights too. I want to try the stripes first and see it thats enough to break up the car like some say..
I cut somewhere between 1/2 and 3/4 of a coil on the rear springs. But with the weight of the hood it seems that the front does not need any cutting unless I want it to look lowered, I contemplated cutting a coil of the front but I was too tired to do it. Ive been working non stop on it and just wanted to get it road worthy before getting frustrated with it. I dont want to slam it as Ill be driving it and my wife will likely drive it too, till I make it a manual. :eek::D
Again thanks for the positive feedback. It feels good keeping one more of these hunk of metal on the road and not let it get crushed. And I finally got my 35th craving out of the way. Not sure it beats the smell of a brand new car though, but looks ok to be parked at my work parking lot.

Last edited:
Ricardo, that thing looks pretty damn good..........too good to drive daily in the kind of winter weather you get up north............:eek:

Back