wtt 93 mustang

mclovin

wanting to trade my 93 lx..needs paint an some body work has 112,xxx miles tubular front suspension with coil overs shorty headers mac pro chamber an spintech mufflers gray interior i would say 8.5-9 out of 10...will trade for just about anything just want something different. email me at polaris500ho02@aol.com if interested

mycar.jpg

rocker.jpg

mycar2.jpg

Last edited:
How are the tires and the overall drivability? Where are you located? Do you have any extra cash to include? I have a 90 sc with 67,000 orig. miles black int 9.5 out of 10.

Oh, judging by the prices on the forums here I would have a hard time letting it go. It's a 90 white auto and the body is very straight. I am most interested in a trade tho.

How are the tires and the overall drivability? Where are you located? Do you have any extra cash to include? I have a 90 sc with 67,000 orig. miles black int 9.5 out of 10.

drive ability is fine i drive it everyday tires are about shot im located Lagrange ky.i wouldn't really have much extra cash but what would u be looking for? also its an auto

SANY0987.jpg

SANY0989.jpg

SANY0990.jpg

the body is really nice except the rocker an driver side fender will need replaced or could probably be fixed and theirs no rust

Back