PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday RJ!!!

onequiksc
11-28-2009, 10:58 PM
Hope you had a good 'un~!

Feel half a century old yet?

Yeah, it's a bummer huh?

Hope you're doing well bud, take care and hope to see you soon.;)

SuperChicken89
11-29-2009, 09:53 AM
Happy birthday old man! I hope I never get as old as you:D Oh wait.... I already am plus one:mad:

Bryan

kamakazie_1
11-30-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks guys, wish y'all could have made the party they thru for me Saturday... Chris came out with that absolutly awsome paint job!! I hope Thomas warned him of the dirt road, but I loved to see it, man what a paint job!!

50 sucks!! but Joyce and Thomas went way out their way to try and suprise me Saturday night. I thought Joyce was having a "Pampered Chef" party with 30 ladies at the house. That would have put enough estrogin in my part of the county to make it float.. I was not looking forward to going back to the house when Lester coaxed me in to it. I had Chris there for SCCOA, three couples from my GWRRA Goldwing group that I rode with for like 20 years, and hadn't seen many of them since I sold my wing. Folks from work and my grandbabies... was a good time, had a bon-fire and Joyce made smoors for the kids..

Lots of fun...

RJ

onequiksc
11-30-2009, 07:53 PM
Sorry I missed it RJ, but I found out only 4 days prior and we had an event invite at Cindy's sister's house to attend.

I was gonna send the Swedish Bikini Team there, but I had misplaced my credit card that day somewhere and couldn't find it... :P

( Glad you had agood time):p

kamakazie_1
11-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Probably a good thing you lost your credit card... I'd hate to be single at 50!! Especially since she thru such a nice party for me!! :D

Brad Klein
11-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Happy Birthday RJ we would have loved to make it but we had plans with Pams brother to do Thanksgiving

Hey tell Thomas next time give a little heads up and directions would have been nice LOL I had Chris asking where you lived and I was shocked at how many Richard Jones' own homes in Broward county :eek:

kamakazie_1
12-01-2009, 09:32 PM
That's ok Brad, Thomas didn't get stuff going as quickly as he should have I guess, Joyce didn't know how to get to you guys and Thomas said he could.. She broke into my email but was not able to get into my BlackBerry and get phone numbers so she relied on Thomas to get to you guys..

Sorry for the short notice and no directions guys....

RJ

Brad Klein
12-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Just givin the boy a hard time no worries

It looked like Chris was the only one who didnt have plans already and he was able to get directions so it worked out