where can we buy built motor

the real question is how much are you looking to spend

to build any motor up good your looking at around $7000 or so

machine work alone will get expensive

i got a very very good deal on my chevy 383 stroker and i have somewhere around 6000 into it

Whats the time frame your looking at?

I'm guessing soon since you want a pre assembled engine. If time isin't much of a constraint maybe we can talk. I have a spec shop, we build engines to the consumers exact wants.

let me know

I can build you one to whatever spec you want.....:cool:

I have plenty of spare engines laying around here that are waiting to be rebuilt......:p

Many members here could get you a built one, but Dave is the man if you want to go straight to the source.

Not true, Coy Miller can also build you one, but it is my understanding he is a little more expensive.

Ok, that is too true. However, I've looked into both, and Dave is quick to reply. He's also more than honest whenever it comes down to any questions you may have.

-Corey

hey guys.
im new to sccoa. i currently have 3 super coupes im making into one. lol. they've had hard lives... ill have pics up when i can...

i have LOADS of factory parts i want to get rid of. parts from 3 thunderbirds. seats, belts, nuts, bolts, two entire cars. that are great for any parts anyone needs.

but this cite im sure alot of people on here know about, they have alot of great parts and a long block, thats at full factory specs. i also have a full supercoupe engine and a standard thunderbird engine just layin around.

they both run great.

best of luck
rob

http://supercoupeperformance.com/partBrowser.aspx?partId=407

Ok, that is too true. However, I've looked into both, and Dave is quick to reply. He's also more than honest whenever it comes down to any questions you may have.

-Corey
Sounds like you are implying that Coy isn't honest. Coy just doesn't reveal all of the specs you might be interested in. You will definitely get a quicker email responses from Dave though.

Back