PDA

View Full Version : New Member???

nliberto@powder
11-30-2009, 06:17 PM
I am a newbe SCCoZ member that lives in CT. How do I hook up with the New England Chapter. Is is a separate membership or part of the National membership?

Any scheduled events planned for this chapter in the future?

Drop me an email or PM.

Thanks,

Nick

ricardoa1
11-30-2009, 06:35 PM
Welcome we dont do much in this chapter other then the national events, Carlisle and Shootout. But we go up to New England Drag way as a team from time to time. Hard to coordinate but there are a few of us hardcore guys on this chapter.

nliberto@powder
11-30-2009, 06:42 PM
Sound great. Does this mean that since I am a SCCoA nantional member I automatically belong to the New England Chapter?

Keep me in the loop on future events.

Thanks,

ricardoa1
11-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Yep the chapters are just so local people chat and set up meets without cluttering up the NON tech forums.

White Lightning
12-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Welcome to pandamonium " Abandon all hope ye who enter here"! welcome to the club, Like the man says most SC people have a whole other life they deal with, just like the Triumph motorcycle club I belong to. But look out when we do have a meet!!!! Hey! out of curiousity what did you pull for torque and hp? Nice lookin' machine you have there! Where in Ct. I'm in Harwinton, Ct. cheers Frank H. aka White Lightning,

nliberto@powder
12-03-2009, 04:26 PM
The first pull was in June 2009 to baseline the car before modifications. Total WOT was 220.3 HP and 335 ftlbs torque stock engine (1989) with 65K miles.

In October 2009, after engine mods, the HP stopped at 241 before the blower belt started slipping. Estimate with proper tensioner spring (on order) is 260 HP, but I will have to wait until spring to confirm it. I am somewhat dissapointed about the 20 to 40 HP gain after the mods, as I thought they would be higher.

V8Supercoupe
03-27-2010, 11:30 AM
PM me with your contact details and I will add you.

nliberto@powder
06-23-2011, 06:35 PM
PM me with your contact details and I will add you.

Well, nothing like keeping up with my posts in a timely manner.:o I just saw your request for PM.

PM sent today.

MichealScott
06-29-2011, 09:23 PM
where in ct you located? where did you go for the dyno?

nliberto@powder
06-30-2011, 08:21 AM
where in ct you located? where did you go for the dyno?

I am in Fairfield County. The Dyno is located at Grasmere Sunoco in Fairfiled. They have a tuning division called JK motorsports. However, they do not know much about tuning our cars; they mostly tune Mustangs and imports.