I have two questions

kneedragger25

So now that my 90sc is done I have two issues. 1. The tranny line going to the cooler keeps leaking I have replaced the old rotted rubber hoses with silicone hoses and only one leaks Its the sending I assume I tried two different clamps with no fix does silicone hoses just not work for fluids? @. my mach1(ram air) hood when closed hits the driver side wiper, How do you guys fix this?

I would expect silicone to work for that hose. I dunno, maybe the steel line is nicked somewhere and there is a tink leak past the clamp.

As for the hood, you could try pulling the wiper arm off and rotating it by one spline. However, if you go too far, the wiper will start to hit the edge of the windshield when you use it.

Im sorry Its not hitting the wiper itself but its hitting the mounting point.

The silicone lines are kinda thin walled so I will try some thicker rubber hose tomorrow.

Im sorry Its not hitting the wiper itself but its hitting the mounting point.

The silicone lines are kinda thin walled so I will try some thicker rubber hose tomorrow.

use something that is rated for hi pressure and hi pressure clamps. double up clamps if need be

I may have gotten the wrong size hose, Whats the ID of the hoses for the tranny cooler? I have 3/8 but that seems to big.

Back