SC Cold Air Intake Package

DNA

Got a complete Cold Air Intake Kit with a K&N style (MAC) air filter that was never installed. Includes black anodized sheet metal box to direct incoming air and minimize hot air from being drawn in and chrome plated tubing. See photo attached for all pieces in this kit. All hardware is included.

Package retails for about 219.00

Asking $125 plus UPS. [probably about $12 to most US addresses]

Located in Southern Calif., if you want to pick it up.
Thanks --Dave

Attachments

• SC CAI Kit2.jpg
    SC CAI Kit2.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Got a complete Cold Air Intake Kit with a K&N style (MAC) air filter that was never installed. Includes black anodized sheet metal box to direct incoming air and minimize hot air from being drawn in and chrome plated tubing. See photo attached for all pieces in this kit. All hardware is included.

Package retails for about 219.00

Asking $125 plus UPS. [probably about $12 to most US addresses]

Located in Southern Calif., if you want to pick it up.
Thanks --Dave

Looking at this system...$65 AND FREE SHIPPING

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-9...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5d2884981d

Seriously anyone see why not?

Just so you guys know the Ebay stuff is junk. The filter is subpar and more then likely the coating is going to peel off the pipes. I had bough ton eof those kit sfo rmy stang and it looked so bad after a few months I threw it out. The MP peice relly is top notch and if this ones still for sale a steal at that price.

But at 3.5 inches the MP isnt for everyone

Just so you guys know the Ebay stuff is junk. The filter is subpar and more then likely the coating is going to peel off the pipes. I had bough ton eof those kit sfo rmy stang and it looked so bad after a few months I threw it out. The MP peice relly is top notch and if this ones still for sale a steal at that price.

But at 3.5 inches the MP isnt for everyone

Thanks for the info Damon. Will have to keep an eye on it then.
Just looking for a little something before I go balls to the wall with larger TB and MAF.

Thanks for the info Damon. Will have to keep an eye on it then.
Just looking for a little something before I go balls to the wall with larger TB and MAF.

At 3.5", I don't think there is anything bigger available for the Bird.

Yeah the ebay stuff is junk for sure midnight89sc bought it and doesn't fit right and cheap clamps and couplers.

Jerry

Back