PDA

View Full Version : Question about Slowpoke

mcate
12-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Do any of you guys in this club know Slowpoke? I sold him a spoiler for $25 last month, shipped it to him, & have yet to be paid. He told me he was happy with it, & that it was in better condition than he expected, & that he was going to send me more than what I'd asked. To make a long story short, he's promised to mail the payment several times, but has yet to. Now his PM box is full, & has been for 2 weeks. I don't want to just put him on the bad buyers list if something has happened to him. Really leaves a bad taste in my mouth when something like this happens in a tight community like this.

Thanx,
Mike

thunderkid84
12-13-2009, 12:13 PM
I would not have shipped anything without money in my hand.

We worked out a deal on one of the gauges I was selling and it has been over 3 weeks since he said he was sending money. I have pm'ed him several times even when he was signed in and never got a response.

If something happened that's fine but to leave someone hanging AND to not pay after receiving parts is BS.

Nettlesd
12-13-2009, 09:54 PM
If he shows at our TBU Christmas meet next weekend, I'll ask him about it.

seawalkersee
12-14-2009, 02:30 AM
Deeere is a tbiu chrisstmes ne#t? I whoue get tinnto that club. Is it hrre or no St lewuiis?

SSSs

seawalkersee
12-14-2009, 10:48 AM
Deeere is a tbiu chrisstmes ne#t? I whoue get tinnto that club. Is it hrre or no St lewuiis?

SSSs

There is a TUB Christmas meet? Is it here or in St. Louis?

SWS

TSC89
12-14-2009, 12:51 PM
Yes, there is a TBU meet this weekend in St. Louis.

slowpoke
12-15-2009, 03:23 AM
ive been worse off then a burnt squirrel terd these past few weeks, im still in rough shape but will be getting it taken care of this week. i apologize for the untimely delay.

mcate
12-17-2009, 06:26 PM
Payment received, so we're square.

slowpoke
12-17-2009, 09:58 PM
i still feel bad for the delay, thank you for being understanding. :)