----SOLD----1994 SC roller/parts for sale.......

RoccoRock05

Hi everyone. I just finished paying off this car (long story) and its been in pieces for quite some time. Now that i have the title, i can actually get rid of it. I plan on junking it sometime soon, but i want to give back to everyone i can in the SC community. Any parts that i have for this you can have with the exception of the wheels/tires, steering wheel, and e-brake. i can actually let the wheels and tires go if you have 4 wheels and tires to give me in return so i can roll this thing onto a truck and get it out of here. Anyway, i really do mean that if you need something off this car, you can come and get it. There are only a few things i am actually selling, but the misc. parts from it that are stock, well take them! I loved this car and would have loved to do great things with it but im just not going to at this point. So, id rather not have it sitting here doing nothing, and maybe some of you guys can use the parts on this car to help yours run better lol. This is a 94 SC originally an auto, converted to manual with a 94 donor. The only stipulation i have is that i will not ship anything unless it is being sold. if you can come and physically pick up parts off this car, then by all means i have no problem with that. i can put pictures of the car up if you guys would like just to have an idea of what is still available on the car. But, there you go. Parts for a 94 SC are up for grabs. just a note, the supercharger was sold a long time go. Any quesions at all about it, feel free to ask. heres a link to some of the parts that are available for sale. http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104569

there are a few things like the speakers and other small items that were sold. havent really gotten a chance to update it, but most of the things that are on there are still for sale.

the car is in pieces because the headgaskets blew a long time ago and i never got around to fixing them....again. so, the engine is no good; been sitting for a year

Last edited:
Interested in the radiator if it is available. Also, the pigtail for the radiator fan. Let me know, thanks.

May have missed it, but is the 5spd console top available too?

Last edited:
Interested on the IRS brace and firewall brace, if you still have them pm me price, thanks

Rocco I PM'd you. I may need some misc little parts. Willing to take the ride over to you but it will have to be after the the 1st as I am going away for a few weeks

Thanks

Damon

Last edited:
radiator is available. pigtail, not too sure about. opal frost i believe is the exterior code, tan leather interior, no drivers seat. Ill take pics of it tomorrow. braces were sold, sorry. PM returned

Last edited:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96941

this is what the car USED to look like when i took care of it. Since the headgaskets went, and i wasnt driving it i kind of stopped caring for it. but the car has been up on jackstands for the past year and was covered until the car cover i had ripped and didnt serve its purpose anymore. like i said before, ill post new pics tomorrow.

I'll come get the seats if ya still got em. I know the driver on is not there, but I'll take the rest.

climate control, since it says in your profile Texas and you probably wont be picking it up lol, $15+ shipping. the windage tray and girdle are still on the car; i wont be removing it. Jackshaft bracket and t-stat housing i still have. may have someone already taking the seats, but not too sure.

Is the motor complete? If so how much? You are about 2hr away from me, so I have no problem picking it up.
Thanks
Ken
PS actually what is still left on the car...how much for the entire thing?

How about the gauge cluster with white face guages? Does the odometer work? Please pm with price and maybe a closer pic? Thanks.

Thomas

seats, im going to have to say first come first serve since im not really selling them. PM's returned. Also, please elaborate on what you mean by a "complete" motor. I dont believe its worth while to try and rebuild.....it has been sitting for a while with some foreign fluids in the oil pan....meaning not just oil.

If you take apart the motor I'll take the windage tray, the studs that go with it, and the oil pump pick up tube.

seats, im going to have to say first come first serve since im not really selling them. PM's returned. Also, please elaborate on what you mean by a "complete" motor. I dont believe its worth while to try and rebuild.....it has been sitting for a while with some foreign fluids in the oil pan....meaning not just oil.

I am looking for what you want for the entire car, motor, trans. What is missing out of the car? The seats can go to whoever asked for them first....I am fine with that. I know someone ask about the exhaust and a clutch pedal...that person can have them also. Shoot me offer.
Thanks
Ken

hi everyone. I dont plan to be taking the engine apart.....i stopped working on this thing a long time ago and i know how involved it is to take apart the bottom end. Sorry to say, but if thats something that you want, you may have to take it out of the car yourself.... Here are the pics i told you i would post, sorry about any dely.....its cold in jersey! These were taken today 18 December 2009

Attachments

• 100_0018.JPG
    100_0018.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_0019.JPG
    100_0019.JPG
    214.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 100_0020.JPG
    100_0020.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_0022.JPG
    100_0022.JPG