parting out a 93

Supercharged90

like it says, i just recently bought this car, and got excited about finally gettin another coupe, and i find out today that the motor is locked up tight... so everything is up for grabs, except the exhaust, motor,(theres interals i want) wheels, and maybe the dash, im putting this stuff in a 90 so the other stock stuff will be up too... the door panels are a little tore up, but could be fixed... the front bumper is messed up, not salvageable, and the cars got normal 17 year old dents, nothing major at all, all salvageable, like i said its a 93 supercoupe, its a deep purple in color, black leather interior. the car only has 12k on it. i really dont know the story of the motor, got it from a buddy that brought it from nebraska, its an oklahoma car. and thats where i live. my number is 405-642-5023. pm me with any questions. or call/txt me at just about any time... need gone as soon as possible, gotta fund for my other coupe, or might trade whole thing minus said parts for something. will try to have pics up soon...

Back