2.0L AR for sale....

XR7 Dave

This is a custom kit that I made last year for a customer who has been unable to install it for a variety of reasons. I do not have the kit "in hand" at the moment but the seller asked me to sell it for him. He is asking $3500.

Chris, Ill sell you my AR much cheaper. ;) But I know you will not let this one go even if you gotta do some drug dealing on the side, so its a mood point. Good luck with it. I see an instant 11s out of your car.

Thanks for the offer, you've done enough for me last year.;) I'm glad something came down the line that I was in the right place at the right time to pick up.

Just think of it this way... I'm giving your pocket book a break this time.:D

Who knows the 2.0 maybe back up for sale a few months down the road.;)

I replied about 4 mins after this was posted, but I've decided to stick with the 1.7 for now. So, good luck with this Chris.

I guess things happen for a reason... I was gonna pick up a set of drag wheels 17" fronts and 16" rear welds, last week but the guy sold them out from under me. Alltho the car woulda reallly be bad azz with an AR and some nice drag wheels.:cool:

I replied about 4 mins after this was posted, but I've decided to stick with the 1.7 for now. So, good luck with this Chris.

I was surprised it sat there for 40 mins before someone got to it. THanks for lookin the other way.:)

I hated to look the other way, but I think the 1.7 is going to give me what I want..................for now.

What!!!!! I'm a good parent and spend the cold 3 degree evening at a swim meet and miss out on this!?!?!

Chris you have a lot to live up to...I expect big numbers and low times now. :)

What!!!!! I'm a good parent and spend the cold 3 degree evening at a swim meet and miss out on this!?!?!

Chris you have a lot to live up to...I expect big numbers and low times now. :)

.... and now you can do it without the damn juice! :eek: ;) :D

Ira

This is a custom kit that I made last year for a customer who has been unable to install it for a variety of reasons. I do not have the kit "in hand" at the moment but the seller asked me to sell it for him. He is asking $3500.

Seller should have put in on E bay and let it get bid on. I bet it would bring a lot more than 3,500. Your AR kits are a prized mod

Ken

Back