magna port II?

intercooled89xr

would it be worth just getting the magna port II just the blower done my 89 blower ported i dont have the funds for all the pther mp parts will it have any gain just to have it done? thanks for your help

Wealth is a relative term. Then again so is doing your homework. It really comes down to your personal goals to answer that kind of question and only you can make that determination.

Hello

Hello,
What other mods do you have?
How far do you plan on going as far as HP?
If you don't have any mods you should spend your dough in other areas like Exhaust, and Intake mods.
I have the MPII Blower and can say that it was worth the Bones but I also have the following mods.
76mm MAF, SCP 3" intake, 70mm TB, ported and difused ESM Plenum, 1.25" ESM raised SC top, 255lph fuel pump, underdrive pulleys, ESM quickchange SC pulley set, IC fan, and last but not least Dual 2.5" to 3" Magnaflow exhaust.
If you have no mods go with a good free flowing exhaust.
You will lose some lower end grunt for now but gain that back with a few mods, also your head gaskets will last longer. You will also need a free flowing exhaust when you decide to pile on the mods.
Laterz,
D Rainer

NRCLSC.bmp

thanks for the reply i did the exhaust and i have a 5% pully bigger maf zrintake raised top. i will be geting a biger tbody and i want to d some porting but i cant shell out $500 for the mp plenum the only thing i could do is make my 89 plenum ft the mpII blower but i have to find someone that could do that.maybe u have some other ideas that i could do and whereto go to get it done thank for your help. what ru running with that stuff u have on there now?

Hello

Hello,
I have not had Big Blue on the Dyno or on the track since I added the blower and larger fuel pump.
The inlet plenum that I am running is an early style plenum that was a custom mod from ESM. It was less expensive than the MP plenum and is supposed to flow a little better. If you are interested contact Paul @ BT Motorsports. He was the first to reply to your post.
Let him know that you had talked to me and he should be able to hook you up with something that should fit your needs.
Laterz,
D Rainer

NRCLSC.bmp

Back