Ebay ads

lpfan

You gotta love ebay but i also hate it these XXXXXX selling those 'performance chips'

this one is a good one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2IN1...rQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_3457wt_958

check this part out " DESIGNED FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE - WORKS WITH ALL YEARS AND ENGINE SIZES "

and they always say weve been selling these things for years in our shop and have decide to branch out or go mainstream

I guess there isnt anything we can do about this i mean hell its false advertisement . I wish there was a way to get rid of that junk but im sure ebay and paypal makes some bank off of idiots selling this crap so they dont bother them .. but this is just my observation and theory lol damn i cant wait for my electric turbo to get here

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude your saying you never got one?:confused:

WOW, you don't know what your missing. I got one for my Geo Storm along with one of those electric superchargers and now it runs 10.5 on the track.:rolleyes:

Next mod for that car is gonna be a Turbonator and a true dual exhaust system!:D:p

congrats, you have a 1.6l dohc toyota 4age motor... bonus though, those things will take a little boost, they have forged cranks and rods... add some supercharged mr2 pistons and they can handle about 250chp ;)

Back