Run a 10.99 in the 1/4 mile
Lift the front tires
Attend Pinks All Out 5 June in Richmond

OK, here's my goals.......

Get all of my upgrades done before 2010 Shootout
Run an 11.49 in the 1/4 mile
Run at least a 1.6 60'
I too would like to attend Pinks All Out

Have you seen when and where you can register?

Last edited:
I would like to run under that 11.50 myself.

With that MPH Kieth you should be able to run a 11.5x.

Keep an eye on VMP's web site they should post up when they will release the tickets for All Out. Then hope you have VERY high speed internet. I guess you'll see me there if I get registered. Then it would be the first time I miss Carlisle or some of it since I think 2003.

I would like to run under that 11.50 myself.

Keep an eye on VMP's web site they should post up when they will release the tickets for All Out. Then hope you have VERY high speed internet. I guess you'll see me there if I get registered. Then it would be the first time I miss Carlisle or some of it since I think 2003.

With a 2.0 AR you should be right there, spray it and you might be in the 10's.........:D

I just looked and it said a test/tune and pre-registration is on the friday before event date. Now I know why you said you need a very high speed internet..............:eek:

Last edited:
Where you see that? On speeds site? Thats to get teched in and the let them know you're there kinda registration. Not the order your tix registration.

Me and Pops are registered for Zmax again. We gonna try and go to maple grove, VMP, and Bristol too.

Todd, I wish it was that easy for the birds. "I got an 8 point roll bar ordered for my car"

I'd like to get to the track at least 2 more times before she explodes...and to find some better traction.. 2.0 60fts arent getting me anywhere in a hurry !

Last edited:
My goals for this next season (or in other words between now and spring), is to get my motor built, in the car, and running. Sounds easy enough, but that also means....

1) Complete 6spd swap...5spd is still in car ATM.
2) Build engine (currently the crankshaft is sitting on my work bench, to give you an idea)
3) Design IC system...this one is all in my head ATM.
4) Install complete suspension system including: Tubular K member, Delrin bushing kit, 3.73's, MVIII control arms, Koni's, and all related junk.

I have no idea what the junk will run, I'm not even planning to up the boost this year. I just want to be able to drive it. Maybe I'll shoot for a 1.650 50ft time. That should be a worthy goal.....

My goals for this next season (or in other words between now and spring), is to get my motor built, in the car, and running. Sounds easy enough, but that also means....

1) Complete 6spd swap...5spd is still in car ATM.
2) Build engine (currently the crankshaft is sitting on my work bench, to give you an idea)
3) Design IC system...this one is all in my head ATM.
4) Install complete suspension system including: Tubular K member, Delrin bushing kit, 3.73's, MVIII control arms, Koni's, and all related junk.

I have no idea what the junk will run, I'm not even planning to up the boost this year. I just want to be able to drive it. Maybe I'll shoot for a 1.650 50ft time. That should be a worthy goal.....

6-speed with 3.73's and I'm guessing a FMIC? Dave's turning into a looney toon...........:p

6-speed with 3.73's and I'm guessing a FMIC? Dave's turning into a looney toon...........:p

Turning? You haven't been around long, have you? :p I deleted the AC and installed a FMIC back in 2001. Back in the day, this was loony toon, now high school kids are doing it in their parent's garages. :rolleyes:

This was my first FMIC. Made 313rwhp with a stock inlet plenum and a stock blower pulley (that's right no OD). Left for Hot Rod Power Tour the same day I finished installing those tubes. The RTV liiterally wasn't dry when we took off on our 5000 mile journey that day. No, I've definitely tamed down in my old age. :D

Attachments

• ICTubes (1).jpg
    ICTubes (1).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 66
get my car running, and running low 13's, high 12's.
which involves, putting motor in, doing fmic i got for christmas, gauges, put in drive shaft, and repaint the hood again..

I want to make a pass with the red car. Then I'm going to part out my white car and find a stock replacement I can DD.

Back