What's NEXT??? Another Event?

al35thsc

So whats next on the list? A cruise? A last day at Irwindale (before their season ends)? Tech party? Hog calling contest (Ron seemed interested)? Street racing in Glendale? Let's not lose momentum here people :)

Al

i finally

made it in here after such a long time :D

it's kind of difficult to plan something with this unpredictable weather.:confused:

Hi all!

How about...

We take a bunch of hogs, put them in the cars, race from Irwindale to Glendale (changing their head gaskets on the way) and then cruise around on their backs through the streets of Glendale while knocking back a couple??? Anyone.....anyone?? In all seriousness, whatever you guys want is cool. Juliette is pretty busy with school and all but I'lll try to be there (noisy T/O bearing and all---it's getting pretty bad...clutch party anyone???)

Anthony

how about a do anthonys trans party

hey anthony ive done mine a few times its no party if you need help I may be able to help. youwhere about in hemit you live I saw a sc with 113 0r 103 on doors have you seen it, its awsome ive been in hemet last few days near sloan and florida near you?

Well, I think the word I'm looking for here is (in my best Jim Carey voice) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalrighty THEN Ron and I were brainstorming a few ideas, but I haven't talked with him in a while. Oh well, if I fix my detonation soon, Im going to Irwindale and running there to test tire pressure and increase my 60 ft times.

Al

Gotta get some stuff sorted and some more go fast thinggies installed. Hopefully soon before the season closes.

Al

post and let me know. or email. ive been kind of busy. with my little baby. thanks

Jose

Back