PDA

View Full Version : Do you have Dyno # w/SCP 340HP Package

SCYALTR
10-02-2002, 12:40 PM
Hello,
Does anyone have all the bolt on stuff in the SCP 340HP package ,and Dyno #s with rwhp?
Thanks,
D Rainer

http://members.tccoa.com/deepsix/NRCLSC.bmp

93 Mark VIII
10-02-2002, 04:03 PM
How much does that package cost?

SCYALTR
10-02-2002, 05:51 PM
Hello,
I have no idea. I was just wondering if someone had purchased all or most of what is in the package and had their car on the Dyno to see if the claim is correct.
Here is what is in the package.
300 HP Package
Includes SCP/Kooks Headers (JetHot ceramic coated or uncoated), 2 1/2" Down Tubes (with or without cats), High Flow 3" Cat Back Exhaust, Magnum Powers "Classic" Supercharger Top, 70mm BBK Throttle Body, Larger MAFS of your choice (C&L 73 or Black Pro-M 75), K&N filter of your choice, 800 CFM Intercooler fan, 5% Supercharger Overdrive Pulley, and a 3 Piece Underdrive Accessory Pulley set.
340 HP Package
Includes everything listed above in the 300 HP package plus the addition of a "S" model supercharger and a SCP Fresh Air Induction System.

Later,
D Rainer

Kevin Varnes
10-02-2002, 06:03 PM
I thought Bill wrote an article about the 340hp kit in one of the old Chargin Thunders. He had dyno numbers and what all was in the kit I believe. I'll see if I can dig up the issue tonight. I think the kit is still for sale on supercoupeperformance.com Not sure if they list the price or all of the components.