PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Club Meets?

nmcbchief
12-30-2009, 12:05 PM
I know its a little early but I am curious if anyone knows of any meets coming up for the new year? I just wanted to try to make plans and make sure I am going to be available. Thanks!!

kenewagner
12-30-2009, 12:44 PM
I know its a little early but I am curious if anyone knows of any meets coming up for the new year? I just wanted to try to make plans and make sure I am going to be available. Thanks!!

Depends where your at. Here in the frigid Midwest, we have meets through out the year. For bigger meets there is the club clash in Iowa, early spring & fall and the Shootout in Ohio or Indiana in the fall. There is a bunch of car meets in the East. Like I said depends where your at.

Ken

nmcbchief
12-30-2009, 12:47 PM
I live in Southern Illinois and don't mind a good road trip. Would just like to see more SC's. As far as I know I have the only one in this area. I just don't see any here.

DrFishbone
12-30-2009, 01:39 PM
I live in Southern Illinois and don't mind a good road trip. Would just like to see more SC's. As far as I know I have the only one in this area. I just don't see any here.

There's a few guys in the southern IL area that I know of. I occasionally drive to Robinson, IL, and "drlance" lives there. I don't attend many meetings myself. :(

Kurt K
12-30-2009, 06:32 PM
We usually have a few meets a year in St. Louis, as well as a few trips to the track. We also meet for dinner about once every two months.

J dot Miller
12-30-2009, 10:53 PM
We have an Allentown meet (http://www.eastcoastrollingthunder.com/smf/index.php?topic=1322.0) in Eastern PA on Feb 27, 2010 you are interested in a little warmer weather. This one usually gets a good turnout as long as we do not get an lake effect blizzard from the other side of the state. :p

95_XR7
01-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Now, all I need to do is time one of these meets with me coming home for Korea. Two years I've missed the Shootout, and various other meets due to me being out of country. :rolleyes:

-Corey

drlance
01-07-2010, 10:51 AM
I just 'googled' Brookport, IL... You are w-a-a-y-y-y-y down there almost in KY!! Can't get much more southern IL!!
I would think, Memphis would be close, for me to meet you it's a 2+ hour drive. Although I do go to 'frog follies' in E'ville every year to look for parts!!
Otherwise the closest I get to you is Olney or Lawrenceville, Illinois shows.
You could try a car club in Carbondale or Paducah?
Just a few thoughts...
Lance

AutoMachinist
04-24-2010, 02:21 AM
I would love to see a meet in the San Francisco Bay Area!! But anywhere near California would be nice.

Theodore

Blown347
04-24-2010, 05:31 PM
fall meet ? summer, spring ??????

nickleman60
04-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Keep an eye out for info on the 2010 Shoot Out. There you will see more SC's than any other meet and plus you get a chance to meet everyone and run your car down the 1/4 mile and watch others do the same.

DrFishbone
04-25-2010, 11:19 PM
Keep an eye out for info on the 2010 Shoot Out. There you will see more SC's than any other meet and plus you get a chance to meet everyone and run your car down the 1/4 mile and watch others do the same.

Definitely...no SC enthusiast should miss this event!! :D:cool: