Any interest in red sunvisors and tweet & leather SC seats?

BlownSix

That should be "tweed" lol, not "tweet". Anyway...

Just like the title says. I believe the sunvisors were out of a '94-'97 Cougar (no sunroof) and the seats were out of a '92ish SC. They were the black leather top with the tweed was black and grey, I believe. The passenger seat was perfect. No rips or tears. Just the little lever on the back of the seat was missing. The drivers side seat was in really good condition except for that outer bolster. It was ripped pretty good. But the rest of the seat appeared to be in great condition. The side panel looked good until I pulled on it a little and that little "post" part was broken.

So, anybody interested? I didn't want to go ahead and get them from the junkyard today because I didn't want to get stuck with them if there wasn't any interest. If you are interested, let me know and we'll workout something out.

Thanks!

Last edited:
did you find them at lkq. if so i thought about getting them awhile back, but changed my mind. might be heading back out there thursday.

Red interior Cougar... 94-95 style? I need some stuff like seat trim and the PS air vents. Hell... all red trim is appreciated since I rarely find this stuff. Any of this stuff survive/serviceable? Could you call me next time you are there and let me know the condition? I'd really appreciate it.

I believe it was a '94-'95 but IIRC the rest of the interior was pretty trashed. Maybe brandywine has a better memory than me lol. I will definitely keep you in mind if I find any other red interiors.

Thanks. I don't need the visors, but considering how easy it is to damage the plastic trim pieces I would like to have some extra on hand.

Back