PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys cold yet?

Kurt K
01-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Just thinking about you guys now that you actually have a reason to be cold :) No, nightly lows in the 50's don't count as cold.

FWIW, it's supposed to get down to -1F Thursday night....first time below 0 in St. Louis since 1999.

SuperChicken89
01-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Yea we're cold down here. You can take this cold a** weather back up north where it belongs:D It actually got down to freezing last night at the house. I didn't move to Florida 30 years ago to freeze my a** off. I'll leave that to you Yankees:D

I actually heard they are predicting (guessing) the chance for snow in some areas later this week when the next cold front pushes through. Oh goodie:mad: Why couldn't I be working down in the Virgin Islands now instead of July like last year:mad:

I should have scheduled to put the SC on a dyno this week. Instant HP.... just add cold air temps.

Bryan

the-big-e
01-06-2010, 11:54 AM
If it gets any colder, I'm gonna get me a Yak.....;)

onequiksc
01-06-2010, 12:00 PM
If it gets any colder, I'm gonna get me a Yak.....;)

....I can hook you up Eddie...just send me a PM....:D

custom bird
01-06-2010, 12:31 PM
im in the north and its not that cold up here but its too cold for me.

kenewagner
01-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Just thinking about you guys now that you actually have a reason to be cold :) No, nightly lows in the 50's don't count as cold.

FWIW, it's supposed to get down to -1F Thursday night....first time below 0 in St. Louis since 1999.

I might have to move down there where it is warm. Wind chills up here in sunny Nebraska are expected to hit -30 to -40 degrees

Ken

onequiksc
01-06-2010, 12:52 PM
We're (admittedly) pretty spoiled down here in Fl. but it's all relative. We typically get down to freezing or just below it, 2 to 3 nights a year in the winter, but it's unprecidented to have 8-10 nights of it in a row. In fact, I 've been here 20 years now and this is a first for me.

The good news is, it's expected to hit 70 by next Wednesday. Too bad the big annual all Ford show isn't AFTER that!

I still remember New Jersey winters though, and it's NOT a fond memory. :P

Stay warm guys

Melon
01-06-2010, 01:29 PM
I might have to move down there where it is warm. Wind chills up here in sunny Nebraska are expected to hit -30 to -40 degrees

Ken

Go north :) Hey Mike - how's the weather up in the Twin Cities? :D

-Melon

Brad Klein
01-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Dan is it were spoiled or is it some of use get smart and say screw this I'm moving to were its warm :D

I moved down in 89 that Christmas it snowed and this weekend we might get it again and to be honest its to much I hate the cold but that may have something to do with the heater not working in my car and having to drive 30 min to work

SuperChicken89
01-06-2010, 03:26 PM

I saw that on the news this morning and thought of you. I don't know how you can tolerate that kind of weather.

I still remember New Jersey winters though, and it's NOT a fond memory. :P

I hear you Dan.... God I hated those winters in the Garbage State... Oh I mean the Garden State NJ:D

Bryan