Rim Powdercoating

'95Cougar_XR-7

So who does the best jet black glossy powdercoat in hampton roads? I've almost got my 17x9 03 cobras paid off and when they come they need some paint. Also what's the price per rim or for a set?

So who does the best jet black glossy powdercoat in hampton roads? I've almost got my 17x9 03 cobras paid off and when they come they need some paint. Also what's the price per rim or for a set?

Like we discussed on the phone, either run the new polished rims (they might grow on you) or sell the new rims and buy Mustang pattern black '03 cobras and do the hub swap. Powdercoating 4 rims will probably cost you at least $100 per rim, not to mention it'd be a waste of money on brand new polished '03 rims. I linked a set of rims below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-N...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I will most likely leave them polished for a while as they won't be on the car for some time. (rubber is $800 for all 4) I also talked to Trunk Monkey and he said the gunmetal gray cobra R rims he got from thecustomwheelshop also have tight lug holes....I did find the black chrome lugs you were talking about in 12mm x1.5, they look good and there is a locking set as well (1 per rim) So I will most likely get those, thanks for the help :)

Last edited:
Back