looking for some info

Status
Not open for further replies.

lpfan

as title states it is a 94 white sc auto <b>not to much info to go by</b> was sold last year i believe with a new tranny???? for 1000 dollars around the st roberts area.
It could have been sold by an army guy shipping out but maybe not since it is right outside the gates of ft. leonard wood

Last edited:
True? ... False? ... Am I right??

Are you seriously expecting people on the internet to know something about a supercoupe that was sold somewhere in the midwest, sometime in the last year, by someone we may or may not know?

At first, it sounded like Tyler's white SC he had (and still has?), but he's in KS and it sounds like this guy is in eastern MO someplace, guessing by the STL location.

-Melon

well silenced thats why i asked and if you dont now dont make smart XXX comments

ft leonard wood is about 140 miles west from st louis
btw im trying to get more details its a 18 year old girl that owns it now

Last edited by a moderator:
well silenced thats why i asked and if you dont now dont make smart ~~~ comments

Not necessarily smart comments.... How about a little more information from your end?? Like WHERE she bought it, Color interior? Any motor mods? Mileage??
I mean, not EVERY SC owner joins this forum! There are quite a few running around out there that just LIKE the car and keep driving them.

If an 18YO female has the car are you her BF or parental unit? and why doesn't SHE get on the forum and ask for some help??
I'm certain she can join the forum and ask questions!
Just my thoughts...
Lance

ok i stated i did not have much info on it i was hoping to get lucky and maybe someone remembers selling the car and no im not banging her and im not her dad im looking to buy it so there is no reason for her to get on ...... i am just looking to see if anyone got rid of one back then if not move along

well silenced thats why i asked and if you dont now dont make smart ~~~ comments

Please try to remember the rules concerning profanity when posting. I understand that it sometimes gets away from us when posting at times.

Sorry, can't help with the car. It was a good thought since you never know until you ask. Maybe someone else will chime in about it if they know.

Dont be mad at silenced for they way he responded, he's a lil high speed and the way you ask your question with very limited detail and more or the less no real info to go on, well its like a speed bump. He, like the rest of us would love to help you, however far more info would be needed if you want a serious response.

thats why I stated little info i am hoping for that 1% chance that the person might see this and respond

I'm not really getting what you're hoping to learn from this endeavor.

Given the sheer number of white 94 automatic supercoupes (not including repaints), and the slim number of members on this forum, a 1% chance is very generous. There were only 1000 yellow zx2 SRs produced, and I passed not one, but three on my commute home one night while driving one myself. Finding the previous owner of one of those cars would be difficult enough, let alone a car less rare.

If it was sold for $1000, you can bet it is stock, or very close.

If it was sold a year ago, it's condition has very very likely changed since it changed hands.

If it was owned by an 18 year old girl, you can bet things were neglected out of pure ignorance. I can only think of one thing an 18 year old girl is good for... Cleaning my house.

At most, this guy could tell you if the transmission was rebuilt, and if the car is a deathtrap. He, however, will not, as there would be concern of the current owner discovering that they were lied to, or sold a car without disclosure of an obvious hazard.

Basically, you're not going to get anywhere with this. A much more fruitful venture would be to ask what to check for when inspecting the car. You're going to inspect, and test drive the car, right? If you do not posess the diagnostic ability to assess a car's mecanical integrety, a supercoupe simply is not the right car for you.

I am confident in my diagnostic abilities as i already own one sc and have owned atleast 5 other mn12's

then buy the car.

I agree, not sure what info you are really looking for?

If she paid $1000 a year ago and she is selling it, offer her $500 cash and see what happens.

no they are asking 2500 has ne ball joints upper and lower brakes and rotors and enkei rims lol

ryan, there were 1900 94 automatics... just think how many were white... probably less than your sr. :)

i loves my 94. :D

but im looking for the needle in the haystack have you seen it lol i should be getting the vin number today does anyone have a carfax account thats willing to assist me ive been waiting for pics of this car for 5 dang days slow female i guess

CASE CLOSED mod can close this

a bunch of BS ppl dont know the difference between a v8 and a v6.
anyway i finally got the vin tonight not and sc it had the w sohc 4.6 . I think i was screwed around the girl finally tells me her papi??? told her it isnt a sc it just has the bumper of it this car has a v8 not the 96 turbo ??? ~~~ anyway i suspect i was seen for a sucker until i asked for the vin and then they had to come clean because everything would be revealed. i guess its just the power of the vin

True? ... False? ... Am I right??

Are you seriously expecting people on the internet to know something about a supercoupe that was sold somewhere in the midwest, sometime in the last year, by someone we may or may not know?

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back