convertable SC in music video?

90turbo1

so I was feeling nostalgic the other day and called up the music video for 69boyz tootsie role video.

and about 2:22 into the video they show the main rapper guy standig in a maroon convertable SC with a calmini hood.......

anyone know whos car this is or if its around?

now it may be a LX but looked like a SC to me.

later

almost looks like that ugly conversion to make the mustang front look like a bird the fenders look rounded to be a bird but those are our headlights

almost looks like that ugly conversion to make the mustang front look like a bird the fenders look rounded to be a bird but those are our headlights
Like these??? You beat me to it Brad, I was looking for the other link I saw on here about this conversion that had a pic of a mustang with this strange conversion but I ended up finding this link which describes the "GFX" styling...

http://www.designfactoryart.com/design_restyling.php?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=475&width=800

Last edited:
That is a fox body with a Mn12 front end. I had seen that conversion before. Look at the winshiled frame. Totally fox body...

i found one in st louis it was an old fox body vert i was actually amused it prolly look good back in the day but she was treated bad had some future electronic crap painted on it and the mn12 parts didnt match up to well

Last edited:
yup your are right, I paused it and the more I look at it the more it looks like a mustang.

hmmmm did anyone ever make a thunderbird convertable using the 10th gen car......

i actually think it made the mustang look better. the headlamps on the mustangs just dont look right. the narrow ones look better to me.

that would be a neet thing to do to say a SVO mustang with those retarded lamps they had. but those cars are getting scarce now

yea there was a orange one the guy cut the roof off had the structure built for support then lost interest sold the car and the new owner parted it out if you look on tccoa you might be able to find pictures

looks kool but....

yea looks kool there are a few here near by ..... i did talk to one of the owners.... and he said i looks kool yes but you don't want to know how much weight you add with this gfx parts ...... the gas milage is wayyy to bad ...

just my 02 ... here ...;)

Back