Parting out my 1991 SC on EBay (Over 30 Auctions)

are you parting the body also... I need a good rear bumper cover.

also need the oil change computer thing in the dash.

thanks

will you sell the ripper, before auction ends?

I sold the shell a few weeks ago. The only parts I have left are in the auctions. I'm not going to end any auctions early. Thanks for looking.

Sean

This stuff all ends on Tuesday, so I'm bumping myself to the top. Quite a few bolt on speed parts and other things too. Take a look if you are interested.

Sean,

Please send me an invoice for the total plus shipping through the USPS Priority Mail to Edmonton, Alberta in Canada postal code is T6A 3C5. Thanks.

Branko

Paul,

I picked up the studs, dis, tensioners and climate control. I was going to bid on the balancer but crashed and missed the end of the auction.

I have been getting shots in prep for my radiation treatment and didn't react too well to them. It was only at $150 when I got the other items but got to a good amount anyway so it was a total loss.

What were you after? Did you get anything you wanted?

Branko

Branko

Balancer was one that hurt. Went in with 14 seconds to go, got knifed with 6 to go and couldn't react. (one item I truly needed)

Chased blower (it just looked so pretty) and motor mounts (pricing got into
what the hey new is still new).

Got shifter, thought pretty fair price based on forum.

Hope all goes well with treatments. Hopefully paths will cross at some point.

Good Luck

Paul

Paul,

Thanks. Appreciate the thought. Perhaps when my car is finished I will attend a shootout with John and meet some of the people I have met on this site.

I don't like to share my winning strategy on Ebay ( I have lost 2 or 3 out of 600 auctions) but here it is.

I always open 3 or 4 bid windows with increments in price towards my max clicking the place bid icon taking the page to the confirm bid window. I then confirm each as I go. This way it only takes 2 seconds to make a higher bid as you click on that window and hit confirm.

So if the balancer is at $150 and I am willing to spend $300, I will open windows with bids of $175, $225, $275 and then $305 bucks. I watch the bids and start at about 12 seconds of time left adjusting where I start by where the price is.

If I really want the item to my max, I don't wait to see if I am high bid but just click from one to the other confirming the bids progressively higher to my max. This keeps the competiton screwed because while they are trying to outbid my $175 bid, I have already bid $225 and so on.

Like I said, works damn near every time. Occasionally you come across someone that just bids max and gets there before you do but it is very rare.

Sean,

I sent you my address through Ebay for the 4 auctions and posted it here as well. Thanks.

Branko

Back