3.8 to5.0

JDC

Guys I'm going to swap a 5.0 into a 90 SC. The engine has a lot miles on it but still runs pretty good so before it goes I won't to put in my new 5.0. It's not a stock 5.0 but it's new from top to bottom.I guess about 340 to350 hp.I've talked to a few of you guys and it seems all I need is wiring hearness from a 90 to93 5.0 tbird. I now have a auto that has been rebuild with a ~~~~ft kit in it and a deeper pan. when I put the 5.0 in I've got a 2500 stall to go with it.I'm also going to need the brackets for the p/s a/c and the alternator.So if anybody can help me or show me where to get this stuff pm me .ThanksJDC

When doing the 5.0 swap on my 93 SC Dave Dalke used a 91 T-bird LX donor car for the motor, accesory brackets, wiring harness, motor mounts, ignition module, radiator, fan, tachometer and probably a few other things. Mounts had to be reworked to fit the 93 SC but would bolt on directly to yours.

Search 5.0 swap for more info or go to TccoA.com and ask the same question in the 5.0/5.8 forum.

David

3.8 to 5.0

thanks I'll do that I've been on that web site before saw some good stuff.Thanks for the come back.JDC

Back