Annual Holiday Dinner: Feb6 at Montanas: NEW DATE!!!!!

Payton

Hi guys, we are having our holiday dinner a bit later this year, on Feb 6, which is Saturday!
We are going to the Montana's at Vaughn Mills Mall for 6pm.

Address: (905) 532-0641
3255 Rutherford Road, Vaughan

Please, post who's going to come and if you are coming alone or with your other half.
Thanks,
Dzmitry

Last edited:
Used to be that the superbowl was at the beginning of January! Pretty soon they will be playing football year round. Imagine the football players having to work for a full year to earn their salaries:eek:
Payton is probably one of us that life doesn't revolve around American football.
Alan

Used to be that the superbowl was at the beginning of January! Pretty soon they will be playing football year round. Imagine the football players having to work for a full year to earn their salaries:eek:
Payton is probably one of us that life doesn't revolve around American football.
Alan

Yeah, I don't like RUGBY:rolleyes:

superbowl or supecoupe ?

i would happily come that day - superbowl or not - but since I will still be away, it won't matter much whichever day it is - best wishes to everyone !!
CHEERS !

i would happily come that day - superbowl or not - but since I will still be away, it won't matter much whichever day it is - best wishes to everyone !!
CHEERS !

Well, I guess we will have to meet on Saturday then Feb 6, because next Sunday would be the 14th.
So, same location, same time but Saturday instead.

Just Alan, Steve and I are going? Guys, please let me know who's coming so I can reserve tables for us!

I'll be there. Not with the Tbird though. Tom Morana's still working on my engine. Seems to be taking longer than I expected too.

Tony (Silverbird) called me and said that he will be there. Come on guys, make a commitment. Come out and share your plans for your cars this year.
Alan

Oh, well, I booked for 12 people. Let me know if you are coming I should be able to add more people to our reservation.
416-703-3671 Dzmitry

Back