PDA

View Full Version : MFMC 23rd Annual Mustang and Ford Roundup February 20th

SuperChicken89
01-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Here is the information on Mid-Florida Mustang Club's annual all Ford (Mustang) Show located at Waterford Lakes Town Center on February 20th. This is usually a very well attended show and I expect this year to be no different. Lets try to get a good showing of the SC's here this year! Hopefully the weather will cooperate... unlike it did for Silver Springs.

http://www.midfloridamustangclub.com/shows/2010/2010WaterfordFlyer.pdf

Bryan

kamakazie_1
01-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Thread stuck..

RJ

onequiksc
01-12-2010, 01:43 PM
I'll be registering day of show, since I'm not interested in the judging anyway. Nice that it's the same price though, usually it's not.

Thx Bry

kamakazie_1
01-12-2010, 02:11 PM
since I'm not interested in the judging anyway

Since when!!

Who are you and what did you do with our friend DAN!! :D

RJ

onequiksc
01-13-2010, 10:13 AM
Haha, I'm slacking these days...I may even not wax it before coming to the show, so take that!

:)

kamakazie_1
01-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Come on now Dan!! that's just wrong!!

I have to be able to park between your car and Chris' car and Brian and Flip's cars so the reflections coming from y'alls overshadows the true condition and makes my car look better!! :D

That's the only way I even get mentioned!! :o

RJ

Kurt K
01-13-2010, 02:26 PM
I may even not wax it before coming to the show, so take that!

:)
Are you still talking about your car?:rolleyes:

SuperChicken89
01-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Are you still talking about your car?:rolleyes:

I think in this case he is talking about his car... he has Cindy for waxing the other;)

Bryan

Kurt K
01-13-2010, 05:13 PM
I think in this case he is talking about his car... he has Cindy for waxing the other;)

Bryan

I figured as much. I just wanted you guys to know that I'm still around :)

I do need to make it back to Florida again, but probably won't be for another 2 or 3 years.

kamakazie_1
01-14-2010, 12:36 AM

Bryan

DOH!! :D :D Man that's gonna leave a mark... :eek:

onequiksc
01-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Cindy's very good at ...ehh...waxing....:D

P.S. Kurt, we miss ya, but I know your situation is stressful, best wishes on the job thing.

kamakazie_1
02-15-2010, 09:02 AM
Ok guys, where are we meeting when and so on and so on? Final count on who all is going?? I know you guys used to love my lists!! :D

Brad and Pam (Brad Klein) (Fine Black Custom 95 SC)(?? Definate)
RJ (kamakazie_1) (95 Performance White SC)(Definate)
Dan (onequiksc) (Fine Black 89 SC)(?? Definate)
Flip (Flip) (White 93 SC)(Definate)
Bryan K and Heather (superchicken89) (Oxford White 89 SC)(Definate)
Greg (GregTheSpy) (Titanium 89 SC)(?? Definate)
Glen K (Cobra85) (New SC)(?? Definate)
Chirs (Indangered_bird) (94 Awsome, Fire Mist Red?) (Defiante)
Nick (Mustang) (What do you call that color Chris)

RJ

Brad Klein
02-15-2010, 02:24 PM
RJ's list boy I miss those days LOL

Im working out some bugs with the doors and I have a little work to do with the hood before I can take it out my goal is the Bradenton show in March for at least one day

for an update windows are tinted, interior is pretty much back in it (trunk is empty) I had to pull out the alarm cause it wasnt working and I added a autoloc system to it but the driver door wont pop, I have the gauge cluster out and I'm adding LED's (white numbers purple needles) all the door switches have been changed to purple

onequiksc
02-15-2010, 02:32 PM
Cindy & I plan to be there, though we may leave the show in the afternoon before most of the rest, because we've a party to attend Saturday at 7 and want some time to relax in between.

The weather looks promising, maybe 71 and mostly sunny. If that doesn't change, it sounds like a great day for a car show. :)

Flip
02-15-2010, 06:35 PM
I have to register at the show, so what time do we want to meet in the morning? Wendy's I take it?

Cobra85
02-15-2010, 10:27 PM
Ok guys, where are we meeting when and so on and so on? Final count on who all is going?? I know you guys used to love my lists!! :D

Brad and Pam (Brad Klein) (Fine Black Custom 95 SC)(?? Definate)
Dan (onequiksc) (Fine Black 89 SC)(?? Definate)
Glenn & Sue K (Cobra85) (New SC)(Definate)
Nick (Mustang) (What do you call that color Chris)

RJ

Yup, we'll be there as well with the 91

Cobra85
02-15-2010, 10:29 PM
I'd say Wendy's 8-8:30 ?

onequiksc
02-16-2010, 10:30 AM
I have to register at the show too Flip,

8:30 sounds good to me since I've a hour and 20 drive...but will do whatever works for you guys

kamakazie_1
02-16-2010, 04:43 PM
I have to register at the show too Flip,

8:30 sounds good to me since I've a hour and 20 drive...but will do whatever works for you guys

You want to pick me up at 46 and 95 Dan?? What time you want me waiting there for you??

I need bird feathers and guts on the front of mine agian like the old days!! :D
Now with the new hood I can have it on my engine tooooo!

RJ

onequiksc
02-16-2010, 04:48 PM
How about we meet at the Cracker Barrel at the Rt. 50 exit as before RJ, ...?

Time will depend on what everyone decides the meet time at Wendy's will be. I figure about 1/2 hour back from that time will be when I can meet you.

kamakazie_1
02-16-2010, 04:50 PM
Updated list! :D

Brad and Pam (Brad Klein) (Fine Black Custom 95 SC)(Not this time)
Dan (onequiksc) (Fine Black 89 SC)(Definate)
Glen K (Cobra85) (85 GT Conv. And newly painted 91 SC)(Definate)
Nick (Mustang) (What do you call that color Chris) (Defiante)
Kyle (Debo92SC) (95 5 Spd Perfomance White) (?? Defiante)

kamakazie_1
02-16-2010, 04:56 PM
How about we meet at the Cracker Barrel at the Rt. 50 exit as before RJ, ...?

Time will depend on what everyone decides the meet time at Wendy's will be. I figure about 1/2 hour back from that time will be when I can meet you.

Ok, I'm figuring 8:10 so I'll be there by CB at 50 at 7:40 ready for pickup!!

RJ

onequiksc
02-16-2010, 10:45 PM
Ok, I'm figuring 8:10 so I'll be there by CB at 50 at 7:40 ready for pickup!!

RJ

8:10???

Where the hell did you pull that number from? lol

I mean, if they decided to split the diff and meet between 8:00 and 8:30 that would be 8:15...but...8:10...?

Do you do a lot of math at the courthouse? :D

Just bustin' on ya..., I thought I might have missed the memo or something...Heheh

INDANGERED_BIRD
02-16-2010, 10:54 PM
oh boy it's kinda a rough neighborhood over on the cost :eek::eek::D

Flip you want to meet at target
what time would be good

SuperChicken89
02-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Lets plan on meeting 8:15 am at Wendy's. For anyone who may not know where the mentioned Wendy's is, it is located at 11734 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32817. That is the SW corner of Colonial Drive (SR 50) and Alafaya Trail.

See everyone then.

Bryan

kamakazie_1
02-17-2010, 08:24 AM
8:10???

Where the hell did you pull that number from? lol

I mean, if they decided to split the diff and meet between 8:00 and 8:30 that would be 8:15...but...8:10...?

Do you do a lot of math at the courthouse? :D

Just bustin' on ya..., I thought I might have missed the memo or something...Heheh

Hey, Yesterday I could not spell Cumptur Engineer today I are one!! :D

Job description does not require any math anymore Dan, I'm just a monkey with a gifted hand that I waive over my electronic patients mist chanting matras... :o

Then tell you guys to reboot the box under your desk!!

Besides 8:10 is still within being resonably late for 0800... 0815 would be just plain late unless everyone else gets there at 0830 soooooo were screwed no matter which way we go.. Besides your clocks are all set at Mongolian time, I wasn't sure how that figured into the equation either...
RJ

SuperChicken89
02-17-2010, 09:11 AM
We are scheduled to arrive at Wendy's precisely @ 8:09 am according to RJ's trip calculator:D If we happen to arrive a little early, we'll just drive around in circles in the parking lot until then.

Bryan

Flip
02-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Flip you want to meet at target
what time would be good

Yea, Target sounds fine, Maybe 7:30? if we take 50 all the way down.

onequiksc
02-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Ok RJ, I'm not bringing a calculator but I do have fingers and toes if necessary,

Will be at C/B at 7:45,

I hope to get us to the Wendy's a couple minutes ahead of schedule so i can watch Bry and the others driving around in circles. :P

kamakazie_1
02-17-2010, 10:48 AM
Ok RJ, I'm not bringing a calculator but I do have fingers and toes if necessary,

Will be at C/B at 7:45,

I hope to get us to the Wendy's a couple minutes ahead of schedule so i can watch Bry and the others driving around in circles. :P

gotcha, I'll be there..

RJ

INDANGERED_BIRD
02-17-2010, 01:24 PM
sounds good to me now i will have to tell nick 7:00 am so he will get there on time:D
i was thinking the 408 would be faster and a bit smoother the bird is not to happy with 50 right now:eek:

kamakazie_1
02-17-2010, 03:30 PM
sounds good to me now i will have to tell nick 7:00 am so he will get there on time:D
i was thinking the 408 would be faster and a bit smoother the bird is not to happy with 50 right now:eek:

Yea 50 sucks there around semoran.. construction bad!! :mad:

Flip
02-17-2010, 06:07 PM

I'm always for the 408, thought you guys liked going the street level. 408 would be allot quicker.

SuperChicken89
02-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Ok RJ, I hope to get us to the Wendy's a couple minutes ahead of schedule so i can watch Bry and the others driving around in circles. :P

Don't worry... you won't get to see me drive around in circles. Heather is driving the Shelby and she will be late for her own funeral:D

Bryan

Gregthespy
02-17-2010, 08:03 PM
I'm planning on showing up at some point during the show, I'll be sitting this one out as the car is unbelievably disgusting and I'm sure I won't get any time between now and the show to do anything about it. Now I know why RJ disappeared for all that time when getting his place set up, there seems to be no extra money, or time for that matter, since I bought the new place.:rolleyes: as always I look forward to seeing everyone!

onequiksc
02-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Looking forward to catching up with you Greg, I want to know what you've been up to with the house etc.

kamakazie_1
02-18-2010, 07:52 AM
I feel your pain there Greg, been there did that already, it sucks but works out in the end I guess.. kind of.. We look forward to seeing you anyway some time during the show..

Updated list..

Brad and Pam (Brad Klein) (Fine Black Custom 95 SC)(Not this time)
Dan (onequiksc) (Fine Black 89 SC)(Definate)
Greg (GregTheSpy) (I had your old car in here)(Not this time)
Glen K (Cobra85) (85 GT Conv. And newly painted 91 SC)(Definate)
Nick (Mustang) (What do you call that color Chris) (Defiante)

Kurt K
02-18-2010, 09:46 AM

I may be wrong, but I think Kyle's (Tony's old) car is Pearl White....actually Cadillac Pearl White.

kamakazie_1
02-20-2010, 09:00 PM
Absolutely awsome show guys, great day, great friends ,and great winings!!

Congrats to Bryan, Heather, Glen, Dan, Chris, and Mr. Kaeser for wining gold in all their respective catagories

Kick butt showing, someone post a picture, I completely spaced this morning and forgot my camera, sorry guys!! Good to see Greg and his better half, even though he could have parked next to me and still looked good..

GREAT SHOWING FOR THE SCs and shelbys TODAY FOLKS... LOVED IT

RJ

INDANGERED_BIRD
02-20-2010, 11:11 PM
thanks RJ i didn't have the camera till late but here's what i got

Kurt K
02-21-2010, 12:48 AM
Congrats guys. Hopefully, somebody got some more pictures.

onequiksc
02-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Congrats guys. Hopefully, somebody got some more pictures.

A few I took.

Sorry we had to cut out early, was good to see RJ, Flip and Greg again after a "long time no see".

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/jazzdan/waterford2010d.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/jazzdan/waterford2010e.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/jazzdan/waterford2010f.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/jazzdan/Waterford2010b.jpg

Kurt K
02-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Everytime I see your car, I'm reminded how much my car needs to be painted....actually, I am reminded everytime I look at the bad clearcoat on my front bumper. Anyway, your car looks great as always.

onequiksc
02-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Thx Kurt, FWIW, everytime I step on the gas or someone wants to race me, I'm reminded of how much I want your motor and drivetrain.

With the current status of my life and money, shiny paint is about all I will ever have.

But that's ok, life goes on and there are bigger worries as you well know. It could always be worse...:cool:

kamakazie_1
02-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Ha.... doesn't my car look good in the reflection of Dan's car!! :D:D

RJ

SuperChicken89
02-22-2010, 01:35 PM
It sure was great to see everyone again and the day went by far too fast! Unfortunately I didn't get a single picture. I guess one has to take the camera out of the trunk to get good pictures:D At least Dan posted a picture where I'm still cleaning the front bumper:) Two cars at one show does get to be a bit much when it comes to sprucing them up before judging. Especially when they are at exact opposite ends of the show area.

I guess the next show may be the spring show at Daytona Speedway which I believe is March 26, 27, and 28.

Bryan

XR7Kurt
03-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Ha.... doesn't my car look good in the reflection of Dan's car!!
I guess there's one or two every show that gets to be the reflection in Dan's car, I had the honor once. We could put together a gallery of all the cars seen in Dan's paint.:p

kamakazie_1
03-04-2010, 03:53 PM
I guess there's one or two every show that gets to be the reflection in Dan's car, I had the honor once. We could put together a gallery of all the cars seen in Dan's paint.:p

I'll have to look Kurt, I think I have a few from different shows..

RJ

XR7Kurt
03-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Didn't there used to be an SCCoF website that had pictures of past meets? How long has that been gone? Or just no links here anymore?

kamakazie_1
03-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Jeremy Janney supported that for us on his School web server, I tried to contact him to get some of the info off there and start it up on windows live but never could get with him. when he left school I think it was active for a year or so and then gone.. I've still got most of the pics that were on there I just need to decide where to put it now.. I guess I could look into doing a face page on FaceBook or something for us.. I ought to do a poll on that..

RJ

Brad Klein
03-05-2010, 10:37 AM
I own sccof.com and have room to host but dont really have the skill or time to build the page. before Jeremy's site went down I download everything and saved it but never put it together to get it working again

If someone wants to build it I can host it

kamakazie_1
03-05-2010, 01:12 PM
I own sccof.com and have room to host but dont really have the skill or time to build the page. before Jeremy's site went down I download everything and saved it but never put it together to get it working again

If someone wants to build it I can host it

give me access Brad I'll see what I can put together for us..

RJ

Brad Klein
03-08-2010, 12:09 PM
give me access Brad I'll see what I can put together for us..

RJ

I will get it to you tonight