car started to shake at idle

kneedragger25

So the car was driving fine after the tune up(just plugs will do wires after i get paid) then all of a sudden today at a drive through ATM the car started to shake a little only when idling then followed by a CEL. what could cause this? I know one wire is kinda burned from falling off a resting on the manifold, the car does need cats and maybe o2s but i only get issues after driving for awhile and the car gets hot. any ideas

Yeah and the guy said no codes were present with the KOEO and the KEOR didnt seems to work or maybe it was him. Ill wait and use the verus at my work and do it myself. the funny thing is the car drove fine today.

Yeah and the guy said no codes were present with the KOEO and the KEOR didnt seems to work or maybe it was him. Ill wait and use the verus at my work and do it myself. the funny thing is the car drove fine today.

Put a set of plug wires on it. If you had Oxygen sensor and Catalyst problems you would have codes for it. Plug wires that are on the way out will cause an intermittent miss like that... Get a quality set of wires or you will be doing it again before you know it.

I get paid tomorrow so I will try to get a set of wires from the dealer, I was surprised the pepboys were I work had motorcraft plugs.

Back