what do u think

rapper33142

hey guy i have a question for u i have a 92 sc . im running a 14.7 1/4 mile the car has a shift kit , stall and its bin bord over thats all . now if i add a 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 to 2 1/2 exhaust a kw d ic with fan a mp cold air intake,3.73 , underdrive and 10% od for the sc . it a 89-93 bolwer not ported . what do u all think i will run with all that stuff on it and hp thanks

Last edited:
hey guy i have a question for u i have a 92 sc . im running a 14.7 1/4 mile the car has a shift kit , stall and its bin bord over thats all . now if i add a 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 to 2 1/2 exhaust a kw d ic with fan a mp cold air intake,3.73 , underdrive and 10% od for the sc . it a 89-93 bolwer not ported . what do u all think i will run with all that stuff on it and hp thanks

David is right about in the ball park. The older style blower is your weak link. Better blower will be the ticket in the future. I doubt you will need the 31/2" center section. That more like 400+ rwhp territory. Most run 3" How much stall do you have in the TQ converter. You would be shocked to see how fast off the line you are with a high stall. Another guy on here, Thomas installed a 2800 stall, 9.5" converter on a basic stock cougar and at the shoot out he beat me off the line everytime. There is even a group buy going on them. He was running low 13s

Ken

Ken

David is right about in the ball park. The older style blower is your weak link. Better blower will be the ticket in the future. I doubt you will need the 31/2" center section. That more like 400+ rwhp territory. Most run 3" How much stall do you have in the TQ converter. You would be shocked to see how fast off the line you are with a high stall. Another guy on here, Thomas installed a 2800 stall, 9.5" converter on a basic stock cougar and at the shoot out he beat me off the line everytime. There is even a group buy going on them. He was running low 13s

Ken

Ken
i dont know what stall i have but it wont hold over 2800 so i think thats what i have . so a stock 94-95 will do or it has to be ported

A stock 94/95 will work good, and get you into the 13's. If you really want to run a ported blower with some overdrive you will quickly find a restriction in the stock inlet plenum.

A stock 94/95 will work good, and get you into the 13's. If you really want to run a ported blower with some overdrive you will quickly find a restriction in the stock inlet plenum.
may be i will get lucky and find a 94-95 ported blower with a mp inlet

Back