94-95 fog lights

KillSwitchNY

Anyone know of a good source to get fog lamps ,new/cheap?
i just bought a pair of headlights new for $60
and corners for $40
fog lights are still cloudy and gross but i cant find anyone selling them for less than $40-50ea.

Pep Boys sells a pair of black fog lights for $25.00. They bolt right to the stock brackets. no mods. They are almost the same size as the originals but the lens is different. But they mount so low you can hardly see them anyway. Hook the wires to your old bulbs original socket and plug them right into the original harness plugs. thats what i did. They throw a good amount of light. I even went so far as to make new plastic pieces that go around the lights like the originals but it was a waste of time because you cant even see them when they are installed so dont wast your time. And it beats paying all that money for original plastic ones that will get destroyed over time.

I've taken the fog lights off a couple lx's at the junk yard and they work just fine. hafta look around a bit. but you'll find em.

Anyone know of a good source to get fog lamps ,new/cheap?
i just bought a pair of headlights new for $60
and corners for $40
fog lights are still cloudy and gross but i cant find anyone selling them for less than $40-50ea.

i have a set of early models if your interested

Back