Why my license plates say SR71......

myall black 93 bird blackouts on headlights raised hood scoop

Because of this plane, although this video is a radio controlled SR-71 "blackbird" plane. Still the baddest, fastest plane ever made.

http://www.fark.com/cgi/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=4464984

s.s. side pipes tinted windows the PA. -plate says " SR 71 BYE " the photo can be found on the upper left hand top at www.ecrtcc.com AND THE TOP LEFT HAND PHOTO WITH THE 2 CHEER LEADERS also more in pic,s in gallery:eek: maaco 9-30-06 page1-3 #61,63,64, valley t-bird 7-1 pages8 #5730,5731 cannstaters 8-8-09 page 6 # 5878 a lot more but not able to remember them also the pima air museum in tuson az has one on display

Last edited:
I want one of those :) just the sound alone would send the massive flock of sterlings :eek: that invade my yard after a good rain flying off into the sunset :D

It's also the form number of a form used to apply for your license after you lost it to a DUI. :eek: That is why I never put that plate on my black SC.

not trying to start anything here, just curious about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_CF-105_Arrow

Maximum speed: Mach 1.96 was recorded during test flights but a Mach 2+ potential was possible (1,307 mph, 2,104 km/h) at 50,000 ft (15,000 m)

These stats are impressive to me:
# Maneuverability (2 g turns with no loss of speed or altitude at Mach 1.5 and 50 000 ft).
# The time from a signal to start the engines to the aircraft's reaching 50 000 ft and Mach 1.5 to be less than 5 min.

not trying to start anything here, just curious about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_CF-105_Arrow

Maximum speed: Mach 1.96 was recorded during test flights but a Mach 2+ potential was possible (1,307 mph, 2,104 km/h) at 50,000 ft (15,000 m)

These stats are impressive to me:
# Maneuverability (2 g turns with no loss of speed or altitude at Mach 1.5 and 50 000 ft).
# The time from a signal to start the engines to the aircraft's reaching 50 000 ft and Mach 1.5 to be less than 5 min.

Good stats for a Fighter Jet but we're talking about the "fastest" plane. I rather be in a plane that flys faster and higher than any missles designed to shoot planes down, now that's badazz. That's like saying I'm coming into your yard whether you like it or not, I'm letting you know it and there's nothing you can do to stop me...........:D

Good stats for a Fighter Jet but we're talking about the "fastest" plane.

That's funny Skunk Works designed it to be a fighter interceptor. They changed its role when the found out that at speed it took the Northern and Southern boarders of the US to turn around and go the other direction. :eek:

It is an awesome plane to see in person. I did alot of traveling to Richmond, VA a few years back to DSCR. There was a museum near the airport that had an SR71 out on display, along with one of the engine assys. Another cool fact was they actually leaked fuel when on land, and the heat of flight swelled the panels and sealed them.

Good stats for a Fighter Jet but we're talking about the "fastest" plane. I rather be in a plane that flys faster and higher than any missles designed to shoot planes down, now that's badazz. That's like saying I'm coming into your yard whether you like it or not, I'm letting you know it and there's nothing you can do to stop me...........:D

To bad it wouldn't be able to out accelerate an already full speed missle, I wonder how maneuverable they are at speed? ;)
I've always loved the way they look :D

Last edited:
Back