PDA

View Full Version : 2000 GTP for 94-95 5 speed SC

shosvtsc
01-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Just seeing if anyone would be interested in trading.. I have a 2000 pontiac Grand Prix GTP. Not sure if there is any love on here for this car but I figured I can atleast try.. I am currently trying to sell it so I can get into a supercoupe for the sumer and hopefully pick up a sho for the winter. (What can I say.. I just love the SHO's and Supercoupes) Here is my craigslist add for it. http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/cto/1564970971.html

I am willing to trade straight up for the right one. I am only interested in 94-95 5 speeds. It must be in atleast as good of shape as my GTP. I may consider one that needs a little attention if your willing to fork over some cash with it.. If anyone is interested email me pictures and details. Tim_Reuter@yahoo.com. Or if anyone has any questions the add doesn't answer post them below or just email me.

KillSwitchNY
01-23-2010, 12:19 AM
good luck man, i have a 95 auto, wish i could get my hands on a 5 speed car, too bad theres about 500 of them made.

sinhumane
01-23-2010, 04:29 AM
its not that hard, justt gotta keep your eyes peeled for the deals ;) i have two. one of which is unfortunately rotting away in my back yard as a parts car. :o

very nice gtp brother, if i was home from iraq and had time to chase the little electrical gremlin my 95 has, i would seriously consider this. need a new people hauler with a little one on the way.

if you still have it may-ish, or maybe want to work something out, lmk, always open to negotiation.

shosvtsc
01-24-2010, 12:29 PM
You Thinking of selling the 95 anytime in the near future? If I sell the GTP I wouldn't mind maybe looking at it. Electrical issues and all. If that time comes let me know.

P.S. I sold the CSVT.. sorry for the delay, but I just now checked my inbox.

shosvtsc
02-11-2010, 05:46 PM
The GTP is Sold. If anyone has a 94-95 5 speed let me know! I'm in the market.

XRM
09-30-2010, 03:20 AM
have a nice low mile 78k stored inside one but its auto

email me xrm4x4@gmail.com if interested