Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Cat 89

hey guys i am doing a swap from an 89 donor sc to an 85 mustang and running in to some real problems with the wiring. i have everything else completely figured out. If anybody could offer some help with this on what i should do or what i need. pictures, links, words of wisdom does not matter to me i appreciate all help

hey guys i am doing a swap from an 89 donor sc to an 85 mustang and running in to some real problems with the wiring. i have everything else completely figured out. If anybody could offer some help with this on what i should do or what i need. pictures, links, words of wisdom does not matter to me i appreciate all help

what's your location?

What kind of wiring problems? repair books at the library will have the wiring diagrams. some libraries even support free access to info from mitchell or Alldata.

You'll need the EEC-IV from the SC. You'll need to run wires for the CAM sensor, the CRANK Sensor and the DIS module. SC uses a BAP sensor, not a MAP sensor.

If you can isolate your issue, there are likely thread here already that cover it.

Back