PDA

View Full Version : Car Show in Memory of Gary Bitzer Sr.

neverfastenough
01-25-2010, 12:28 AM
This Tuesday, a great man and long time SC owner passed away, Gary's father. Im sure many of you know Jr. from several meets and some of his amazing looking sc's. His dads body shop has even done some memeber's rides here. Jr. has contacted me and is going to be holding a car show for his Father's birthday, June 22nd. He is not sure on an exact date yet, but this is after Carisle so It would be nice to get a great turn out and a bunch of SC's. All of the benefits go to Johns Hopkins hospital neurology dept. This will be held somewhere close to Wheeling, WV. I'll be posting back here often with updates on the date.

RIP Gary Bitzer Sr. 1957-2010

Corey

Ira R.
01-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Corey, tell Gary our thoughts are with him and his family. I will calender the date and see if there is any way Gail & I can get out there. let us know when you have more information. You know how to reach us.

Ira

XxSlowpokexX
01-25-2010, 03:03 PM
I heard and wished my condolences. I know when my dad passed it was rough. I will definitely try to swing it if I can. I met Garys dad at Carlisle a few times. He seemed like a great guy.

Also I dont speak with Gary often but this year at Carlisle we plan on giving out awards for various things. If its ok with him maybe we can memorialize his dad with one of the awards. Like the Best of show. I'm going to try to keep the awards as something we do yearly. Ask him if hed be ok with that.