PDA

View Full Version : laptop like fast and ferious

slowpoke
01-26-2010, 09:14 PM
im wanting to hook my laptop up to my 90sc to see what all its doing. not so much as to tune but to atleast observe. can anyone explain to me like a child what all i would need to get to do this?

rzimmerl
01-26-2010, 10:17 PM
Go to the members Tuning Forum, Quarterhorse is what your looking for.

sinhumane
01-27-2010, 03:35 AM
a moates quarterhorse setup with an innovate wideband would get you what you want... and what you describe is basically datalogging.

but.. you gotta know what all the numbers mean ;)

i'll get a screencap of what the binary editor looks like. it has a digital and an analog dashboard.

slowpoke
01-27-2010, 04:35 PM
just got done talking to Craig at moates. he filled me in with everything that i need to get the laptop online with my car. now just waiting for payday to get it. he brought me through some video's of the editor and omfg this system is sweet from what i seen on the videos. ill most likely burn up 2-3 full tanks of fuel just playing with it :) now i have to start looking for a laptop mount so my pc wont fly all over while im driving around.

sinhumane
01-27-2010, 04:56 PM
laptop steering wheel desk (http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Office-WM-01-Laptop-Steering/product-reviews/B000IZGIA8/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending) there you go mate ;):D

slowpoke
01-27-2010, 05:46 PM
omg thats to good. nice find lol