94sc engine

sakrok

engine is for sale with blower, engine wiring harness, and computer. Not sure if engine has same mileage as car but car had 160k on it. would like 625 for it.

Will you part it out? I'm interested in the supercharger with plenum, the intake manifold with plenum, heads, tensionors, and the windage tray. Let me know if you want to part it out, I have cash in hand.

Will you part it out? I'm interested in the supercharger with plenum, the intake manifold with plenum, heads, tensionors, and the windage tray. Let me know if you want to part it out, I have cash in hand.

Not to be a d!ck, but you may as well buy the whole engine... the guy will probably charge you just as much for all that specific stuff since HE would have to take it apart.

Not to be a d!ck, but you may as well buy the whole engine... the guy will probably charge you just as much for all that specific stuff since HE would have to take it apart.

Why are you trolling? If I wanted/needed the whole thing I would have made an offer for that in the beginning. Thanks tho.

Sakrok- You have another pm...

Back